Heading to Texas!!!!

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
All you Texas guys that are interested to experience air suspension on a Mustang, now is your chance!! We will be attending the TX2K13 show http://www.tx2k.com/ On Thursday you will get a chance to ride around a road course to see how well the car handles on air. The rest of the weekend the car will be at the show. If you get a chance stop by and say hi!!

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Well I dont need a ride been planning on this since the first of the year but ill stop by and say hi to you during the event

more then likely sent fron Dairy Queen mmmmm blizzards

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
DSC_5624_zpsf5ba6400.jpg

DSC_5628_zps92d29905.jpg

DSC_5621_zpsfb1d5631.jpg

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Saw the car up there at the track today. Looks killer laid out. And I liked the labels on the dash with the settings dependent on the number of people in the car. haha

Here you are on dyno day two cars ahead my friend's Civic.

IMG_8381.jpg

bunkered13

forum member
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to take a ride in the Airlift mustang Saturday and all I can say is WOW. Air suspension has came a long way from the days of people putting air bags on minitrucks just to get it as low as possible. I was pleasently suprised how well the car stayed planted to the ground in the turns while using 20 inch wheels. I had my fiance ride in the car on Sunday and she told me that we are putting Airlift on my 2008 mustang ASAP.

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
Saw the car up there at the track today. Looks killer laid out. And I liked the labels on the dash with the settings dependent on the number of people in the car. haha

Here you are on dyno day two cars ahead my friend's Civic.

IMG_8381.jpg

Thanks for the pic! Yea we had to put the label's on the dash since so many people were driving the car when it was in California.

I was lucky enough to take a ride in the Airlift mustang Saturday and all I can say is WOW. Air suspension has came a long way from the days of people putting air bags on minitrucks just to get it as low as possible. I was pleasently suprised how well the car stayed planted to the ground in the turns while using 20 inch wheels. I had my fiance ride in the car on Sunday and she told me that we are putting Airlift on my 2008 mustang ASAP.

Great to hear! I am glad you had a chance to ride in the car. :clap:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
You definitely missed out if you didn't ride in that car!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
You should come on down to western Ky then :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back