Hello!

FryingNinja

Reaction score
Just joined the group, and saying hello! I recently purchased a 2011 GT 6-Speed Convertible. It is mostly stock with a CAI and a Flowmaster exhaust. Might be swapping that out soon, as the droning is pretty bad on the highway. Other than that, I absolutely love driving it! My first job is to give it a good cleaning!

71176207263__078CCCEC-B00E-42ED-B319-FCA713659D52.jpeg

JC SSP

Reaction score
Beautiful car and welcome.

LOVE that color and looks like you got the Brembo perf brake option. NICE!

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome

You've come to a great site for Mustang information and help. You're 11 looks very similar to my 12, except for the color.

Someone did a detailed article on car detailing and the guy really knows his stuff. I've done several entries from the angle of a novice, too old to do the work of the original article. Went on this site and ask for recommendations on car detailing products, bought them, used them and wrote a review of my opinion of them.

The information is here and helpful. Good luck with your car.

By the way, someone had Roush mufflers put on mine. Best sounding Mustang I've ever owned.

Mustang 2012- 1st wax job.jpg

FryingNinja

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone!
There is definitely A LOT of information out there. Looking forward to keeping it clean (ha!) and enjoying it!

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just joined the group, and saying hello! I recently purchased a 2011 GT 6-Speed Convertible. It is mostly stock with a CAI and a Flowmaster exhaust. Might be swapping that out soon, as the droning is pretty bad on the highway. Other than that, I absolutely love driving it! My first job is to give it a good cleaning!

View attachment 88780

Welcome to the forum! Curious how did you find the site?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back