Help with intercooler pump wiring

stanglifemike

aka boostedbanana
Reaction score
I just installed an intercooler pump from the 03-04 Cobras on my 06 GT. I also bought the pigtail connector for it. I need to know which wire is ground and which is power? One wire is going to connector labeled ET and the other wire to connector labeled UTA. Thanks in advance :beer:

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just installed an intercooler pump from the 03-04 Cobras on my 06 GT. I also bought the pigtail connector for it. I need to know which wire is ground and which is power? One wire is going to connector labeled ET and the other wire to connector labeled UTA. Thanks in advance :beer:

I have that pump and pigtail on my car. If I remember correctly the pump is marked + - on the back and one of the wires was black. The black one is ground. I know I have a pic of this but I am at work.

stanglifemike

aka boostedbanana
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. That would be great if that was the case. Unfortunately both of the wires are black and no - or +. Just the letters that I mentioned above ET and UTA

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok, I was wrong. The pig-tail has two black wires. I hope these pics help..

Last edited:

stanglifemike

aka boostedbanana
Reaction score
Yea, I have the same thing sitting in the garage right now. I just need to know which connector is power and which is ground.....

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Look at my second pic, see the key on the pump? My pump was marked with +-. Since the connector is keyed you should be able to figure your out from my pic.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back