HID's in CS valance

coreyhm1

forum member
Reaction score
Who has em?

Im thinking about going 3000k/yellow HID's. My headligts are 6000k and im not sure 100% on the yellow yet. i kinda like it

post pics!

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
Not a 3000k HID but a set of nokya yellow bulbs

IMG_0985.jpg

IMAG0492.jpg

IMAG0490.jpg

coreyhm1

forum member
Reaction score
That doesn't look bad, Im on the fence about it.. Might just match the headlights, I want to be different tho lol. The bulbs that come with it are useless

Loudmouth1o

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought a set of yellow LED bulbs for my cs lights will post a pic as soon apathy come in. We're only 24 dollars on amazon figured if give it a shot.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
I got the 12000k 35w and it's the perfect color to go with the scheme of my car. It's got a more purple-ish tint to the light then what's in the pics. Some people call it rice, but to me it looks perfect.

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Last edited:

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
DDM has some good cheap kits. I have used them in the past and never had a problem with them. And in the case you do they have a lifetime warranty!

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
ddmtuning.com, so far they've held up pretty well and havn't given me a problem. Shipping takes like 2 weeks if you live on the east coast since it comes straight from China.

This! It sucks cause the guy on the phone said if your local you can pick them up! But us on the east coast pay a steep shipping price and they don't even ship them from cali where the guy says you can pick them up! Sucks for sure!

SUPRACOBRA

forum member
Reaction score
I have vvme hid kits on my 05 GT, 35 watt 3K fogs and purple (which is installed now in the fogs) and 55 watt 12K deep blue headlights which looks like 6K or 8K with the 55 watt bulbs/ballasts. Wanted something different that's why the purple hid is in the fogs right now instead of the 3K bulbs.

Back