How the heck did I get here? Coloradoan in Cajun Country

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Great introduction post. What in the heck does a 3 year old do at a furniture store? No child labor laws where you grew up? :roflmao: (just messin' with ya, I assume you meant 13)

And I'm curious, why does Greely smell? Dairies?

Last edited:

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and 'Cajun' Country!!

Check out the classifieds, theres a Louisiana boy from Lake Charles (Scootdawg) that has a big bore motor and a Novi 2200 for sale. I will personnally vouch for the blower as I intended to purchase it myself, but I ran into a snag myself and have to wait a while. The engine he purchased on here from another forum member and I am sure he can give you some perticulars (AbdullahGT500)

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104797

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Great introduction post. What in the heck does a 3 year old do at a furniture store? No child labor laws where you grew up? :roflmao: (just messin' with ya, I assume you meant 13)

And I'm curious, why does Greely smell? Dairies?

Nope, I meant 3 lol. I started building tables and lamps about then and as I got bigger I was lifting couches with Dad at about 7-8 and helping with deliveries. Gotta do what you gotta do!

And yep it's the dairies. I'm going home in a week and I'll see if I even notice it or if my nasal hairs are permanently burnt off.

Welcome to the forum and 'Cajun' Country!!

Check out the classifieds, theres a Louisiana boy from Lake Charles (Scootdawg) that has a big bore motor and a Novi 2200 for sale. I will personnally vouch for the blower as I intended to purchase it myself, but I ran into a snag myself and have to wait a while. The engine he purchased on here from another forum member and I am sure he can give you some perticulars (AbdullahGT500)

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104797

Yeah, the big boy dreams of going FI and built motors is a little while down the line. I still need better tires, LT's, converter, suspension, etc before those. Appreciate the heads up, I'll be on the prowl someday.

Welcome aboard and sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders.

Thank you sir. I was just a lucky lucky kid to have had the parents I have who always believed in me and were so involved in my life to keep me on track and out of trouble.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back