I finally caved in and bought a new mustang.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, congrats Brother! God answers prayers! You got the Roush boosted now? Congrats on all the future sucess:)

Thanks Doug, I have been tossing the Idea around for awhile now. I still have a month or so before I open the doors to it. Yes the Roush is boosted now, but I still havent cranked it up yet. I should have it running in the next few days.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Thanks Doug, I have been tossing the Idea around for awhile now. I still have a month or so before I open the doors to it. Yes the Roush is boosted now, but I still havent cranked it up yet. I should have it running in the next few days.
If I ever get to come to SC and meet you, I want to see that bad boy.

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Whew, from the title I assumed you traded your car in for a new one. Glad you didn't. Congrats on the purchase.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
If I ever get to come to SC and meet you, I want to see that bad boy.

Anytime Doug maybe you leave your car and I could throw a sweet ass paint job on it for you. :beer:
Whew, from the title I assumed you traded your car in for a new one. Glad you didn't. Congrats on the purchase.

I have thought about it a few times, but however I have put to much time and money into it lose my ass. Thanks for the compliments, its a nice car. I would have loved to add a new 5.0 to the mix but that would have too much power for the wife. Her Jeep made 120hp so this is a big jump in power for her..

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Man, I would surely love to mod. I have been in such a rut, I have been just thinking of selling it, and just taking a break from all things that make me want to mod, and no money to do so. Issues issues..

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Man, I would surely love to mod. I have been in such a rut, I have been just thinking of selling it, and just taking a break from all things that make me want to mod, and no money to do so. Issues issues..

I understand that I was to that point with my car as well. I have to slow down now and focus on my shop and making it succesful before I put anymore money into either car. I havent driven or cranked up my car since December I went to MW with 19k on it and it still has 19k on it a year later..

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I understand that I was to that point with my car as well. I have to slow down now and focus on my shop and making it succesful before I put anymore money into either car. I havent driven or cranked up my car since December I went to MW with 19k on it and it still has 19k on it a year later..

Will you be at MW this year? The wife and I are going for the first time. We can't wait!

If you're there, I gotta see your ride in person. It's one of my favorites on the forum.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
If you need a car to start on, I need some paint and a little bit of body work done.

Once it's up and running I will get in touch with you. Right now I'm getting the building layout done . I will also be doing powder coating and hydro dipping .

Will you be at MW this year? The wife and I are going for the first time. We can't wait!

If you're there, I gotta see your ride in person. It's one of my favorites on the forum.

Yes I will be there, I will parked in the Airlift booth this year.. So come by and check it out . Thanks for the compliments TGR .. Your in for a good time man, MW will be packed this year ..

yz85rider2002

forum member
Reaction score
Cool man. Once its up and going if you need help on the weekends, I'd volunteer. I'd like to learn how to do paint/body work and powder coating.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back