I'm not really new, but I've never introduced myself, so here goes

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
bigwilly43729 here. Still very much a noob to the Mustang game. I've actually been a member since sometime in 2007, but I think I was registering for a lot of message boards back then and just simply decided to stick with one (AFM). Not a bad choice because I met some good people over there, but like I said earlier, this is where the big boys play.

I'm originally from Greensboro, NC, but the Navy shipped me out here to SoCal in 2002 and I've been here since. I now work as a defense contractor (working dilligently as you can tell by this post).

I've got a 2005 Sonic Blue GT which tries my patience on nearly a daily basis, but I love it to death. It's all bolt-ons for right now, but should be spraying the juice in the next month or two. I'm hoping to get the bottom end built in the winter and if the clown in my avatar doesn't cause the second American Revolution by next summer, I may get lucky and have a Vortech or Procharger. Overall goal is to have a really nice street car that can lay the smack down at the track every now and again.

Oh well, that's it. You may now return to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
X3......lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back