Installing a paxton novi 2200.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
High CR ftmfw. Mihovetz runs 12-1 iirc and 52 psi. Soon as I get to play w my 500 again the engine CR is going to be up there.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
I'm staying 9.5:1 simply because it works well with a daily driven boosted car with fuel from a pump.

Sent from your moms room...

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
I know im not a coyote im 3 valve but im built motor novi 2200 9.5:1 is a great balance on CR im 900 rwhp with 9.5 cr probably if the Coyote was pullyd like my car on race gas it would be 950-1000+ rwhp.. 9.5 will also work great if you decide to change to another power adder later turbo etc... Best all around cr especially if it sees street use & stop & go traffic.
If i we're planning to stay smaller centrifi street blower the max cr i would run is 10.0:1.. But serious power and street car likes 9.5 cr and under LESS HEAT...
If you got bank full of $$ go super high cr and keep replacing / building motors..
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
I'm staying 9.5:1 simply because it works well with a daily driven boosted car with fuel from a pump.

Sent from your moms room...

Till you pcs to Irwin or some other crap place and they dont have E85. :D

from my S4 in your sisters bed

Seer

forum member
Reaction score

and having barrels of E85/E98 delivered is still a lot cheaper than depending on race gas :D

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
and having barrels of E85/E98 delivered is still a lot cheaper than depending on race gas :D

Cheaper sure till you get a bad mix and it cost you an engine.

As said before something dont give. All these cars on e85 eating engines. Yet the 5.0 cj isnt. Yet it runs on racegas. So its either the gas, tuner, or builder.

Also if e85 was greatest you wouldn't have a URT tune. :)

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Cheaper sure till you get a bad mix and it cost you an engine.

As said before something dont give. All these cars on e85 eating engines. Yet the 5.0 cj isnt. Yet it runs on racegas. So its either the gas, tuner, or builder.

Umm, the point of buying it by the barrel is, the mix is tested and consistent.

Sorry I don't buy your comment about engine failure either with the 5.0 or mod 5.4/5.8 Plenty of people running it daily for 3+ years in the 5.0 and 5+ years in the 5.4 and no issues at all.

As a matter of fact when the engines were taken apart the motor was practically spotless.

Edit: Also plenty of EVO guys running it for five years plus, no issues.

Last edited:

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score

Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!

If I PCS somewhere with only 91, I can always pulley up and run a super mild tune and still be over 600whp. :thumb:

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Umm, the point of buying it by the barrel is, the mix is tested and consistent.

Sorry I don't buy your comment about engine failure either with the 5.0 or mod 5.4/5.8 Plenty of people running it daily for 3+ years in the 5.0 and 5+ years in the 5.4 and no issues at all.

As a matter of fact when the engines were taken apart the motor was practically spotless.

Edit: Also plenty of EVO guys running it for five years plus, no issues.

The 5.4 and 5.8 dont seem to be failing like the 5.0. While yes they do fail. As said its gas builder or tuner. Whatever. I will stick to racegas for the track.

Edit or just crappy block..lol

Last edited:

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!

If I PCS somewhere with only 91, I can always pulley up and run a super mild tune and still be over 600whp. :thumb:

Lol..thats what will happen to me when I decide to go all crazy. Lol

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
awesome racecar figures.
Cyl pressure creates HP. 12-1 and 52psi that equals over 2000hp and a fuck ton of cyl pressure on race gas. It stands to reason on a streetcar since we're talking E85 there is no problem. You can still have 12-1 and 30psi. It was a difference of over 200HP with no other change than compression. Those are awesome streetcar figures.
Sweating details. E85 that tests as E70 does not blow engines. The mixture blows rich AFR's.

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
actually with ours you can keep the stock and add the big red as an additional unit.

Cool on the Tial we are going to make a replacement Tial 50mm as well.

Problem is your still working with the stock small flange with the Procharger unit you get a 2" flange to let more air out.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back