Installing a paxton novi 2200.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
He needs the very forward bottom piece that you have to cut two holes in to allow for intercooler piping. The piece has like 5,000 screw in it holing it to the bumper. It's fiberglass type material.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I'm guessing I have a boost leak =( afr, timing, etc all look good but the car no third gear pull. Doing some tracing tomorrow I guess

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Yeah; shouldn't be bad once I stop being lazy and actually go check it out. It's never had any 3rd gear pull since we put it together so im hoping thats the issue ha

cyclerick

forum member
Reaction score
Stock pulley with JLT and headers getting 12lbs boost. Seems high? Is this right or could my guage be inaccurate?

bigriff85

forum member
Reaction score
Going to be selling my 2200sl kit with jlt,8 rib, canton tank, t bolt clamps, twin bypass valves, 3.4 and 2.95 pullies on the classifieds this week and will post pics up tomorrow I got the i1 for mmff article. Plus gizmo and honey badger selling theirs broke my heart lol ...

vic2186

Reaction score
Yeah; shouldn't be bad once I stop being lazy and actually go check it out. It's never had any 3rd gear pull since we put it together so im hoping thats the issue ha

I think I'm having the same symptoms ..which pipe blew off??will a car still run with a hose loose?

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score

The car itself ran fine, afr was good and everything. I don't have a boost gauge on my setup though the car would pull decent in 1st and 2nd like that but under load in 3rd it really didn't do much of anything haha. That is the intercooler connection on the passenger side of the car. Was a real simple fix!

vic2186

Reaction score

The car itself ran fine, afr was good and everything. I don't have a boost gauge on my setup though the car would pull decent in 1st and 2nd like that but under load in 3rd it really didn't do much of anything haha. That is the intercooler connection on the passenger side of the car. Was a real simple fix!

U had to remove the bumper to check it?

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I dont think that i had to but i was not sure where the leak was. I am sure you can reach this part with the bumper on I

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah you can get to it on the 13s by just removing the part at the top of this page

vic2186

Reaction score
Any update?

Nothing was loose the tial is just stupid loud lol..

Anyone with a converter installed in here ?when I'm taking off from a stop it feels like something is hitting in the trans area like a clunk.. The best was to describe it is f I had a can in the trunk and it rolls back and hits the plastic noise ..it only happens during take off ..

Also when converter locks ups do you get a whirring noise if it engages at to low of a speed?

Let me know

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
The clunk could be from a busted mount. Not sure about the other stuff though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back