Installing a paxton novi 2200.

racksteris

forum member
Reaction score
Here you none googling simple fuck ass freeloaders lol

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mishimoto-slim-radiator-fan.html

Geez, you're welcome. Now have fun wiring it together. It's so easy I can do it blindfolded, but I'm not helping you anymore because you're lazy.

Dude get a fucking life most of the bullshit in this thread is from you running your fucking mouth.. like I said... help or shut your fucking mouth.. o and get a fucking life,, stop posting useless info there..

and i found that POS fan but wanted to know if there was a batter one you guys were using..

Last edited:

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Dude get a fucking life most of the bullshit in this thread is from you running your fucking mouth.. like I said... help or shut your fucking mouth.. o and get a fucking life,, stop posting useless info there..

and i found that POS fan but wanted to know if there was a batter one you guys were using..

the force is strong with this one.:nk:

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a fucking turd, butthurt for getting called out and trying to come on here acting like a badass, you chose the wrong site for that kindergarten bullshit. Good luck getting anymore help with anything and here's to you growing up kid:beer:

O yea, gizmo even helped you out and you still run your fat suck, I hope you get pinked for being an assclown

Last edited:

racksteris

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, what a fucking turd, butthurt for getting called out and trying to come on here acting like a badass, you chose the wrong site for that kindergarten bullshit. Good luck getting anymore help with anything and here's to you growing up kid:beer:

O yea, gizmo even helped you out and you still run your fat suck, I hope you get pinked for being an assclown

Thanks for posting your help full information in this thread.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score

If anyone ELSE needs help with this kit feel free to PM me and I'll give you my number.

Kinda like the 3 members I've sat on the phone with during their installs... Shared texts of parts/pics with way more... Had people with this kit come to my house and helped them with it as well and tried to help as many others as I could with this blower.

I don't even have a mustang anymore but I am a car guy and enjoy helping other car guys.

But people like you... Well. You know what you are. Enjoy getting zero help from anyone ever lol. :chainsaw:

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score

Stop acting like a spoiled brat.

racksteris

forum member
Reaction score

Thanks for the helpful information you just posted here.

This mother fucker is coming in here ruining the sacred Paxton Thread... I motion for a BAN! lol

All in favor? I!

all in favor...

I gladly watched him get banned from a different forum, and I'd be glad to see him leave this one too

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Spamming the 2200 thread?????? Really?

Sent from your moms room...

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score

You must not know what I meant.

Anything you would ever want to know about installing a NOVI 2200 is in this thread. You don't have to contribute anything to the thread, just stop fucking it up even more by being a worthless, lazy piece of shit. Search for the information like the rest of us did, or get the fuck out of here.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
rails-train-off-wherewearegoing-backtothefuture-1338955001l.png

:lol::dead2:

Silver_Coyote

Reaction score
How are you guys running the vacuum lines for a boost gauge and a tial q bov?

I tapped into the 3/8 line coming off the brake booster for my tial q... Now I need another spot for my boost gauge and the autometer gauge I got comes with a real small fitting and hose. It's way too small for the 3/8 hose and I already have the bov coming off that one.

What are you guys doing?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back