Installing a paxton novi 2200.

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
IMG_0882_zpsba250048.jpg

If anyone is interested we are having these water pump pulleys made.

Now you will be able to run the 15% over drive lower.

Price on the water pump pulley should be about 120-130

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Seems like the Paxton frenzy has slowed down lately. Everyone still happy with their Paxtons?

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Paxton Price is going up!!

So if you want one order soon

I do want one..badly. The entry level price of the Paxton is great, but then problem is when you add the stuff to the kit that is needed (tank, plugs, BAP, JLT, Tbolt kit) the price gets back up there pretty quickly. I'm coming to terms with it...slowly. lol.

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
I do want one..badly. The entry level price of the Paxton is great, but then problem is when you add the stuff to the kit that is needed (tank, plugs, BAP, JLT, Tbolt kit) the price gets back up there pretty quickly. I'm coming to terms with it...slowly. lol.

well you got until January 6

price on a tuner kit is going up 1/6/14

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score

we are thinking alike!!!! and Christmas time isnt helping my $$$$ status. I cant seem to find the Paxton layaway area, lol

Last edited:

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
Lets us now when its ready. Ill take one. Also can you get ati balancer 8 rib in overdrive.

Sounds like you if you could offer them together, that would be a good package

Yea we are going to make a package with either the ATI or the Innovators West Over Drive thats coming out soon!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back