Irwindale 5/3/07...

freebass55

Public enemy #75461659
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, where are you at in LA?
San Pedro

Anyway, what catches my eye is the mph difference between runs#1 and #2, eventhough the 60' is bascially the same. Was the 3 mph difference just the shifting?
I think I let off the gas on that run. I caught myself looking at the times. :poke:

Could you list exactly what are your rear suspension mods? And tell me how much is your car lowered. What angle are your LCA's vs the ground? Have you gone with a adjustable UCA yet so you can change the pinon angle?
So far just LCA's and Anti squat's. LCA's are pointed at a slight downward angle, from front to back. I am dropped about an inch and a quarter. My adjustable UCA is sitting in my garage.

As far as the clunk, make sure the front bolts on the LCA's did not loosen any.
Yeah, I'm gonna be checking all connections tomorrow. Could my stock UCA be the problem?

The track seemed to be hooking good for most, so I don't think it was the track prep.
I don't think it was the track. It was probably my driving more than anything.:tdown:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would put on the adjustable UCA on. This is what really made a difference for me. Wheel hop gone, and the rubbing of the 4" aluminum driveshaft in the tunnel was completely eliminated. Make sure you get the pinon angle right.

Reaction score
Working as a massage therapist in Chicago could be a wonderful job but additionally a lot of work and training. Sometimes people complain concerning the masage being too soft or way too hard. So you have to be careful how you massage someone. Clients are very different then family or friends because it can be tough to know what they desire.

Last edited by a moderator:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
35hp5l.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back