IT'S DEAD..........

speedofsound

The gauge pod guy
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The pods came through untouched!:thumb: The rest of the car was not so lucky.

Yea, the pic of the car told me it wasn't pretty.

I'm glad to hear the pods survived, and did not pose a risk to you. They're tough little mf'ers, surprising to me at some of the BIG impacts they've withstood.

Since yours is (to my knowledge), the first set of pods that changed their orientation with the horizon, I thought I'd ask.

My offer stays on the table, in case you'd just like the pillar checked out. :thumb:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Well, got the car back today...overall, not happy. Sounds like bearings going out in the front end somewhere, some interior issues that have to be fixed still and the engine runs like shit under a load in 3rd. I noticed cracks in the paint under the hood on the driver's fender where it bent and oil all over the plug boots on the driver's side.:tdown:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, got the car back today...overall, not happy. Sounds like bearings going out in the front end somewhere, some interior issues that have to be fixed still and the engine runs like shit under a load in 3rd. I noticed cracks in the paint under the hood on the driver's fender where it bent and oil all over the plug boots on the driver's side.:tdown:

You need to put your insurance company and the shop that fixed your car in the bad sellers thread so they don't screw anyone else. That really sucks!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
The body shop is ordering the parts that I showed him and i'm talking to my insurance company tomorrow about trying to take my car to Livernois to have them check the engine/drivetrain. I just don't want my motor popping in the spring when I get it back out. Normally my car would be getting covered right now and put in storage for the winter in my garage, but now i've got to get everything fixed before I store it. I'm sure it will get back to where it needs to be, might just take another couple weeks.
You need to put your insurance company and the shop that fixed your car in the bad sellers thread so they don't screw anyone else. That really sucks!

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yikes! I hate to see pics like that, just glad you were ok.

I was hit by a semi in my Corvette and made sure the car was totaled. There was no way I wanted it back after an accident like that.

-Rick

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The body shop is ordering the parts that I showed him and i'm talking to my insurance company tomorrow about trying to take my car to Livernois to have them check the engine/drivetrain. I just don't want my motor popping in the spring when I get it back out. Normally my car would be getting covered right now and put in storage for the winter in my garage, but now i've got to get everything fixed before I store it. I'm sure it will get back to where it needs to be, might just take another couple weeks.

doesn't livernois do factory repair work i know a bunch of major shops do ...... lol thats how our shop down here is they can replace warranty parts ect. maybe they have an extra stroker block laying around lmao well glad to see you made it out ok dude that bites .....

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I'm waiting to get out of work so I can call my agent and find out....it would be sweet if it had some major issues that required a new forged setup.:beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back