Jim- Roush TVS update

usafimj

Reaction score
Hey JimIII has anything shipped yet for me. Also can I get a tracking number when you get a chance. Would like to have someone home when parts do start rolling in.

Thanks,
Israel

Last edited:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol it is shipping out today! Julie confirmed with Roush earlier today that it was gonna leave!

usafimj

Reaction score
Woo hoo. Now I get to install it at the end of December cuz I go back home to Tx for 2wks before I go to Korea early January.

usafimj

Reaction score
Hey Jim can you let me know when I should be getting it. I'd like to be home when I does so I can have sex with it...lol Not really maybe fondle it

usafimj

Reaction score
Well I got the 8psi pulley and the pulley removal tool. Now just waiting on the TVS. When should I be receiving it since it shipped already

usafimj

Reaction score
Well I still don't have anything yet. No tvs or no tune. What's going on JimIII

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well the TVS shipped from Roush last week, you should have it by today..i was assuming it would be there last week. Im going to check with them for a tracking # for you. The tune i was waiting on my father to get back from PRI like i was saying before. Now that he is back we are catching up on tunes and yours should be ready shortly.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back