JLT CAI - last chance!!!

Forge

forum member
Reaction score
JLT CAI - last chance!!! $75+shipping

JLT cai, comes with everything that came with the kit new. used for 500 or so miles before i threw on the turbo. I dynod at 299/308 with just this intake and a tune.

75$ + actual shipping cost from 68164

If it doesnt sell soon, im just going to trash it - tired of it sitting in my garage

Last edited:

Forge

forum member
Reaction score
i will try and dig out the dynosheet if it will help get this thing sold. For some reason a 299/308 dynosheet didnt seem important after having a 470/493 with the turbo :p so not sure if i still have it, but i will look.

Last edited:

Forge

forum member
Reaction score
forgot he sent me an e-mail with it.

dyno.jpg

Forge

forum member
Reaction score
i will get a pic of it tonight for you.

Fedex is showing about 18 dollars. So total would be $93

Forge

forum member
Reaction score
Pics after some water and a rag. It has a water spot that isnt noticable until u get close and the light hits it just right. Might not see it at all when mounted. I am sure it can be buffed out or something. Like i said i didnt notice it till i used my spotlight on it to check.

Pics

intake.JPG

intake1.JPG

intake2.JPG

intake3.JPG

Forge

forum member
Reaction score
Does it come with the screw clamp to the throtlle body, and the hose to the valve cover?

yes, has all the clamps. I have the bolt that holds down the heat sheild as well.

I checked for the hose and i think i have the right one. Its fits snuggly on the end of the barb, so i am pretty sure its the right one.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back