JPC Car show/Track Day May 7 2011

06whipple

I'm bringing some parts along to sell cheap if anyone is interested. Ford Racing cold air kit with tune/calibrator, stock injectors, stock intake, stock flywheel with 40k on it but looks new, 4.10s with 10,000 miles on them, a few other odds and ends. Will be priced cheap! Vista blue 06 with a dent in the hood (from belt shredding) number 121 (if nobody else gets that number)

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Tommy when you mount exterior where do you typically mount? I'm supposed to be borrowing a friends to piggy back with mine to get a dual feed. I just haven't tried it on the outside and want to take the guess work out of it to ensure my 300 dollar camera doesn't go bouncing down the track at 120.

You can put it anywhere, there have been outlaw guys test them to almost 200mph. So you'll be good. I had mine on the cowl and it was perfect at 128mph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWaOtHhERU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVhcU3uCc0k

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
doesnt look good for me anymore guys.. been working nights for the past two weeks and i might need to work friday night, im not sure yet.

ill know last minute :/..

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
doesnt look good for me anymore guys.. been working nights for the past two weeks and i might need to work friday night, im not sure yet.

ill know last minute :/..

Well racing starts at 11am and we will be running late into the evening so see what you can do :thumb:

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Good news boys, I'm working tonight till 5AM thenn off tomarrow all day, so ima throw my sway bar relo. Kit on, wash her up and test fit the new wheels. Hopefully shit goes well n ill head out in the AM!

C ya guys/gals there, ill be looking for John&Lauras rides to park with, u gguys should too.

Brandon

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to hear Brandon!

We will be rolling out with JJ from Woodbine at around 10ish. John is still undecided on whether he is going to race or not. So look for us and we will look for you all.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Good news boys, I'm working tonight till 5AM thenn off tomarrow all day, so ima throw my sway bar relo. Kit on, wash her up and test fit the new wheels. Hopefully shit goes well n ill head out in the AM!

C ya guys/gals there, ill be looking for John&Lauras rides to park with, u gguys should too.

Brandon

sweet!!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I saw a good looking 10' grabber tonight with like way outta state tages. I invited him to the event.

Glad to hear you will make it Brandon!

Laura tell John to get his stuff straight!

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
I will look for you and John, and also the Woodbine Motorsports truck/trailer.

Brandon.

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
I will look for you and John, and also the Woodbine Motorsports truck/trailer.

Brandon.

Dont look for the big trailer, we will be using a new open trailer that we just got so look for the truck and the rest of us. :thumb:

See you there Brandon.

JJ

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
well, just my luck.... I cant make it tomarrow... Test fitted my bogarts, and the rears are the wrong size. they dont fit...

Hope everyone has a great time, wish i couldve made it :/.....

Brandon

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back