It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome fucking pictures!!!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Al!! They all looked awesome! I have a feeling I will be spending around the same amount.....YIKES!!! BUT well worth it! Thanks Brian for the great pictures!!!

06whipple

I really like the one picture of me that Brian took (#121). I'm so cheap though...$25 is enough for a Wednesday night test and tune fee and a couple gallons of gas.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I really like the one picture of me that Brian took (#121). I'm so cheap though...$25 is enough for a Wednesday night test and tune fee and a couple gallons of gas.

Hey man I think it was you that had a pass in the left lane against me. Do you remember beating the socks off a silver s197? I remember having a terrible launch and by the end of first you could see your car in my video(go pro on the window) If it was you :thumb: on the race and sorry I didn't get to meet you. That car really comes out of the hole good! How much power did you put down?

06whipple

Don't remember...sorry. I try to block out the world and focus on the tree, rpm and pedals. Had the car on the dyno for checking the tune out and it made 480 torque...didn't pull all the way for hp numbers. Should be around 470 or so hp. I have been happy with the Ford tune. I really need to try to notice the car next to me and make an effort to at least roll by and say hello...sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

06whipple

Is there a list of all the mods done to JPCs 2011. Did a quick search and didn't find anything.

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Is there a list of all the mods done to JPCs 2011. Did a quick search and didn't find anything.

Justin's 2011 Mustang GT

Engine:
JPC/RGR shortblock
JPC/RGR CNC heads
Stock cams
JPC long tube Headers
JPC X pipe
Bassani mufflers
Paxton Novi 2200 Supercharger ****6 RIB****-13psi
Paxton Air to Air Intercooler
Tremec Magnum 6spd Transmission
McLeod RSX twin disc clutch
McLeod Aluminum Flywheel
JPC 1 piece aluminum Drive Shaft
Fore triple hat return style fuel system
Ford Racing 60# injectors
Diablosport Trinity tuner
Powercell 12V Lithium battery
Brisk Racing plugs

Rear:
9 rear,35 spline Strange axles and Strange spool, 4.30 gears

Suspension:
Metco Lower Control arms
Racecraft upper arm and mount
Eibach springs
Eibach adjustable Shocks and Struts
Strange Race brakes front and rear

Interior:
Kirkey seats
Raptor shift light
JPC line loc kit
Insane Fabrication 10pt cage

Exterior:
Bogarts Welded RT wheels
Micky Thompson Tires 28x11.5”
Rage Wraps-vinyl wrap

3400 w/driver

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
That's some serious mods...holy cow.

It's actually pretty basic bolt ons except maybe the 9" but after breaking 3 straight Ring and Pinions it had to go.

Rest is blower kit with Fuel system/ full exhaust and supension and clutch. We changed the short block for safety the stocker never had an issue. Ran 9.8x multiple times with it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back