JPC Car show/Track Day May 7 2011

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Well now my car is smoking its ass off after the 2 step install. Idk what the hell is up with that???

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
What color smoke?

Not sure if the WOT box cuts cylinders and dumps raw fuel. Do you still have cats on?

Last edited:

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Well now my car is smoking its ass off after the 2 step install. Idk what the hell is up with that???

R u still going there, I am so pissed my bogarts didn't work yesterday..... I'm hoping Tommy at JPC helps me out, being I ordered them from him.

Do u go to Cecil Saturday test/tunes often? Its close to me and I wanna go there after I get my wheel situation fixed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good times!!! Nice meeting you 06whipple! Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more. Was just getting teched. Good to see everyone else too. Hope you all ad fun!

How was everyone's runs? After my first run I was 12.7s all day.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
There were a few guys parked with me. I got a new best 3 times today, my final was 9.65 @144. Had a good time today hopefully there will be a 3rd JPC track day. Jason (jodadejss06gt) had a new best also.

06whipple

Good times!!! Nice meeting you 06whipple! Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more. Was just getting teched. Good to see everyone else too. Hope you all ad fun!

How was everyone's runs? After my first run I was 12.7s all day.

Nice meeting you guys too. Nice runs Laura. That was our first time at Capitol...I think it's much nicer than Cecil and takes about the same time to get there from York since it's all highway. Bleachers were really nice. Bathrooms were not ghetto. Track crew had their act together also. The announcer was cool...I like his attitude. Best place I've been to so far...will definitely go back! Best of the day was 11.67. Ran two 11.7Xs while heat soaked. DA was around 1,000ft so I am pleased. Still need to improve on my 60ft times. Over all a great day. Justin's 2011 was friggin amazing. Thanks to JPC for putting together a fun day!

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Nice meeting you guys too. Nice runs Laura. That was our first time at Capitol...I think it's much nicer than Cecil and takes about the same time to get there from York since it's all highway. Bleachers were really nice. Bathrooms were not ghetto. Track crew had their act together also. The announcer was cool...I like his attitude. Best place I've been to so far...will definitely go back! Best of the day was 11.67. Ran two 11.7Xs while heat soaked. DA was around 1,000ft so I am pleased. Still need to improve on my 60ft times. Over all a great day. Justin's 2011 was friggin amazing. Thanks to JPC for putting together a fun day!

Justin worked hard to get capitol running well today. Its normally not like that. Chris Matters the announcer is MIRs announcer.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize you were from York! That's where I grew up. Right behind Sam Lewis State Park in Wrightsville.

Definitely want to thank JPC for a well ran event!

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Were you wearing the monster shirt that was one of the 1st few cars in line?

Yeah, I had on a Monster hoodie this morning. I got there right before 10:00.

I didn't race; I just had my car parked in the show area. I thought more people were going to be over there, so that's where I hung out most. I didn't realize everyone was going to be racing or I would have looked for people in the pits.

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
It was a great day today and it was great to meet a lot of you guys and gals. We had great weather, got burned a little lol. I'm sure we'll be doing something again.

Brandon, I'll get you taken care of I'm still shocked. Check your pm's

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
Had a great time today. Ran 11.4 twice with less then steller 60fts and also an 11.8 missing second gear. Had to scoot out early due to another commitment but really enjoyed the time spent racing, seeing friend and meeting other people. Thanks JPC.

JJ

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
It was a great day today and it was great to meet a lot of you guys and gals. We had great weather, got burned a little lol. I'm sure we'll be doing something again.

Brandon, I'll get you taken care of I'm still shocked. Check your pm's

Thank You Tommy, PM'd you back.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Still in Md...great to see some old friends and make new ones, sorry that i missed some of the peeps... Could not break 11.8 all day....Tommy thanks for the GoPro, it was a great show price ...looking forward to NMRA Atco

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Do u go to Cecil Saturday test/tunes often? Its close to me and I wanna go there after I get my wheel situation fixed.

I've been to cecil one time and that was to hang out with Derek@Amazon for a x275 event. Id be happy to go though, 45 min for me. Let me know when!

Well, that was fun. Was I the only person there from this forum???

I was there!

There were a few guys parked with me. I got a new best 3 times today, my final was 9.65 @144. Had a good time today hopefully there will be a 3rd JPC track day. Jason (jodadejss06gt) had a new best also.

Congrats on the good times James! Car was running really GREAT!

I had a new personal best of 11.583@ 119.52 with a 1.689 60'

Glad we got that figured out.

Stupid cloged pcv valve!

Had a great time today. Ran 11.4 twice with less then steller 60fts and also an 11.8 missing second gear. Had to scoot out early due to another commitment but really enjoyed the time spent racing, seeing friend and meeting other people. Thanks JPC.

JJ

Nice meeting you finally JJ!

Thanks to the guys at JPC for putting on the event. Too bad we couldn't stay later for some really good air!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back