KILLER06GT Back on the road

KILLER06GT

forum member
Reaction score
As some of you know my car got the summer off due to one of my good friends rear ending me on july 2nd. Well I got the car back 2 days ago and have put around 300 miles on. Not to mention I already beat up on two blown S197's and got beat up by another(my brother). I think the car looks incredible, we will see if you guys can spot all of the new mods. Also I put the gords ford heat exchanger on yesterday. Ive been readjusting to the car, my brothers car(dale hawkins old car) just feels so much stronger than mine when that auto kicks down and takes off like a bat out of hell.

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff206/gotmycarback/

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
congrats on her return. she looks beautiful. but they didn't paint the mirrors? i thought they were going to paint em for you

KILLER06GT

forum member
Reaction score
He looked at the surface and didnt want to touch them. Im going to send them to my dads painter during the motor build this winter.

matt texass

Reaction score
that is one of the sickest s197's ive ever seen......... congrats

webb06gt

Reaction score
Really nice car. I am about to add the Shelby/CS rear bumper to mine.

KILLER06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I have not seen a chin spoiler yet that made me say, Wow I want that on my car!!!! So no I have not even began to entertain the idea of one on my car.

DONTLIKEYOU

forum member
Reaction score
wow that has to be one of if not the sexiest s197 cars i have ever seen.............props man I love it

KILLER06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you. Ill have to make another thread in 2 months once i can wax it. Its gonna pop right off your screen.

Ron I might be heading up to Etown friday night, ill im you.

KILLER06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Sry I do not have that info at the moment I havnt pulled the motor and put it on a dyno yet.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back