forum member
Reaction score
Hmm, good weather you say??? Reckon we can dyno my pappaw style Harley? LoL
269861_605134649499447_1645812558_n_zpse9a8e1b9.jpg

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I put my stock wheels back on last night, haven't seen this look in a while lol. I really like the wheels but not the stock stance with them. The 20's look so much better with the way they fill the fender gap on the unlowered car.

tack514

New Idiot
Reaction score
do i still need 2 bring my little grill? it will be awful hard 2 cook for everyone on it. i don't mind 2 bring, but if it is not going 2 work, that is one less thing 2 be rattlin around in the trunk. just let me know. i think it is awesome that u are willing do this for everyone and i want 2 support. thanks grabber.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
do i still need 2 bring my little grill? it will be awful hard 2 cook for everyone on it. i don't mind 2 bring, but if it is not going 2 work, that is one less thing 2 be rattlin around in the trunk. just let me know. i think it is awesome that u are willing do this for everyone and i want 2 support. thanks grabber.

If it's really small it may not be worth it, either way thanks for the offer. I'm looking forward to this, hope everyone can make it out.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yea I don't think it's worth it, I appreciate it though Scott, hopefully someone that will possibly be hauling their car up there with a truck can throw one in their truck bed. As long as someone can commit to it by the end of the day tomorrow I'll still bring the food

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
im still gonna try to make it. my ac went out at the house and just cost us $2500 for a new outside unit, line set and A coil. so between that and the boob job my wife got before the ac went out I need to start saving alittle $ back up.

jm2944

Boss 302
Reaction score
im still gonna try to make it. my ac went out at the house and just cost us $2500 for a new outside unit, line set and A coil. so between that and the boob job my wife got before the ac went out I need to start saving alittle $ back up.

I just had my A/C replaced about a month ago so I'm there with you man. Unfortunately mine was more than $2500!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back