KY dyno day

EchoPapaGolf

forum member
Reaction score
Well I cant effin go now. Fired someone today and 2 others are out on injury so my ass will be at work all day long. FML. Have fun guys!

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Well I cant effin go now. Fired someone today and 2 others are out on injury so my ass will be at work all day long. FML. Have fun guys!

That sucks man, sorry ya can't make it. The radar on lex18 app shows rain in the shelbyville area, hope its wrong or clears up before we get there.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Had a blast, the dyno results made it worth getting rained on for the first time. On a good note I did confirm my windshield wipers do work lol

jm2944

Boss 302
Reaction score
Kyle the reason we pulled off is because I was driving along and my hood decided it didn't want to stay down all the way. Luckily the latch kept it from flying open.

It was nice to meet the new faces today, I enjoyed getting to hang out with you guys. Thanks David for organizing this event and thanks to Lee for the first class service as always.
Like the others have said David, post up your new numbers!
All of your cars were super impressive!

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Ahh. Yeah that would be bad. That car of yours is beautiful. Lee was awesome and took care of us perfect. Great guy.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I too want to thank Lee for having us and David for getting this thing set up! I will try to upload some pics and videos when my boy crashes out for the night.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Here is a couple pics from my phone. Have not uploaded any from my camera.
null_zpse1f7f967.jpg

null_zpsfa4abf57.jpg

null_zps04834e6a.jpg

null_zps00a023e5.jpg

null_zps189aad47.jpg

null_zps339717d2.jpg

null_zps224def5a.jpg

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pics and it was cool meeting you johnathan, nice car with good numbers too btw.

Lee was honest with me upfront when he told me he wouldn't be able to pull much more power out of the car but driveability sucked and the extra $150 was well worth it to get rid of the surging when cold and even when it was finally warm sometimes. Overall I gained 4 peak hp and 9 peak tq, plus the idle is now down to the stock 650 rpms and I cannot over stress how much better the driveability is.

5u5uha5a.jpg

Gains were made in hp and tq throughout the curve, some places more than peak gains. I don't know exactly how much through the curve but we can see it on the dyno graph it's not too shabby

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back