Longblock for Sale: Forged Pistons-Forged Rods-Etc

itonano

forum member
Reaction score
I want to get this but dont know how does it works with my whipple 2.3...if you could help me

Memphis

I Aim to Misbehave
Reaction score
Still Available. Bruce thanks for helping out with some of the questions. All PM's replied too

Memphis

I Aim to Misbehave
Reaction score
Cmon guys.. Just tell the boss ladies this is what you want for Christmas. I will even tie a red bow around it if it is a Christmas gift.

Bump

itonano

forum member
Reaction score
This would be mine if shipping was included...shit

dugstang

forum member
Reaction score
Shipping to atl from his place, i was quoted $550. If that helps anyone.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Shipping to atl from his place, i was quoted $550. If that helps anyone.

FYI it should be around $300 tops. You might want to check a few more shippers. Maybe it included packing and crating? I'd think that Robin could put it on a half pallet for a whole lot less than shippers but I could be wrong.

dugstang

forum member
Reaction score
He suggested engineshipping.com. i was quoted it on a pallet to a business address with liftgate. $300 is a great deal.

Memphis

I Aim to Misbehave
Reaction score
Ok People. Yes it will be on a pallet and well packed. No I am not interested in selling the shortblock or just the heads etc. This is a great deal! I am still willing to throw a red bow on it free of charge if you can convince the significant other to pick it up for you :)

A couple people have asked if this would work with a DOB setup. As far as I know their should be no problem with that. Bruce if you want to chime in with your opinion that would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, I am not on very often, I apologize for the delay in responses. Some major family issues right now. Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Ok People. Yes it will be on a pallet and well packed. No I am not interested in selling the shortblock or just the heads etc. This is a great deal! I am still willing to throw a red bow on it free of charge if you can convince the significant other to pick it up for you :)

A couple people have asked if this would work with a DOB setup. As far as I know their should be no problem with that. Bruce if you want to chime in with your opinion that would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, I am not on very often, I apologize for the delay in responses. Some major family issues right now. Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season

It should work fine unless 11:1 compression isn't wanted. FYI 11:1 is what a stock coyote motor comes with and they are lasting just fine with superchargers. I say this because many people still think that anything over 9:1 isn't going to work with forced induction. It works just fine. However, you will get more cylinder pressure with less boost. When compared to stock compression it's like having an extra 3psi IIRC.

itonano

forum member
Reaction score
Will buy this for sure in future if doesnt sell omg

Memphis

I Aim to Misbehave
Reaction score
Apolagies and Updates:

STILL FOR SALE:
For everyone who I have not gotten back to, Please PM me again. This last month and a half has included several hospital visits for family so I have not been on here or had time to reply to people.

Engine is still for Sale: I am still in no hurry to sell it so I have NO interest in parting it out. Price is $2300 + SHIPPING (BUYER ARRANGES SHIPPING) for a nearly complete engine built by BruceH who has gone out of his way to answer many questions I did not have the answers too (THANK YOU BRUCE!)

Several people have asked about making a deposit and payments. If you are going to propose this, please let me know EXACTLY what you are proposing, and Please do not adjust the price to your liking I will ignore it...

Example:
Down of XXX
Number of Payments for XXX
I will have engine picked up by XX/XX/XXXX

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Happy New Years everyone

fordracer666

forum member
Reaction score
Ive written you email text and pm's with no response? I want the motor!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back