Longblock for Sale: Forged Pistons-Forged Rods-Etc

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Based on the last few post, I would be leery about buying any thing in here. LOL

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Based on the last few post, I would be leery about buying any thing in here. LOL

I know this guy, known him a few years. He is a very upstanding, honest person. I also know the guy he bought this motor from. He too is a good, honest Mustang guy. No reason to be leery, Memphis is straight up.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I know this guy, known him a few years. He is a very upstanding, honest person. I also know the guy he bought this motor from. He too is a good, honest Mustang guy. No reason to be leery, Memphis is straight up.

I'm guessing he doesn't have his subscriptions going to his email then.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I'm guessing he doesn't have his subscriptions going to his email then.

he's had some family issues. PM me and and I will give you his e-mail address if you need to reach him. He has several e-mail addresses that I know of.

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
This is pretty much what I am looking for and I would be all over this if it wasn't such a huge PITA to ship a motor. Good luck with the sale.

Memphis

I Aim to Misbehave
Reaction score
Still for sale: Replying to PMs ASAP- Thought I had this sold to three separate buyers who have had issues: Completely understand the recalcitrance of anyone leery of my inactivity. Engine is boxed thoroughly:

[FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]Engine would be picked up a residence, Vancouver, WA 98664[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]
Pallet is 48x40 and 36" Tall. approximate weight between engine and crate would be 475->500lbs
[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]
A lift gate is going to be needed and a pallet jack would be strongly suggested.

Due to email forwarding and the fact that I'm apparently an idiot: If you have questions please email me here @ serenitycaptain @ hotmail. com
[/FONT]

Attachments

• 3GetInline.jpg
    3GetInline.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 1GetInline.jpg
    1GetInline.jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 2GetInline.jpg
    2GetInline.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 50

Memphis

I Aim to Misbehave
Reaction score
BTW. A very big thanks to A) Ken for sticking up for my flaky ass even when I don't deserve it. B) BruceH the original builder of the engine for answering so many questions about the engine when its really not his problem any more.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Dang...I'm local, I have a slow ass 4.0, and I have some extra cash right now. Hmmm...

I just might come by and check this out when I get back from Utah. I live in Battle Ground Memphis!

Memphis

I Aim to Misbehave
Reaction score
I would love to sell this to a local! You in the NWMCF club yet? If not, its a great group of people. Shoot me an email when you get back, I will PM it to you.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Is memphis still around? id like to make an offer.
If you have questions please email me here @ serenitycaptain @ hotmail. com

I sent you his other contact info. Good luck, Memphis is a top notch, stand up guy.

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
If you have questions please email me here @ serenitycaptain @ hotmail. com

I sent you his other contact info. Good luck, Memphis is a top notch, stand up guy.

We spoke, he has a few interested buyers. Inspecting my engine this weekend and if it needs me to throw cash at it I'm gonna try to buy this one!

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Bumping this up from the dead for him. I bought the watts link and everything was in perfect shape. Memphis is a great guy to deal with! From talking with him, he still has everything listed in the original ad, except for the watts of course.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Memphis, the engine still for sale?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yes it is. I doubt he even goes on here anymore, and he mentioned that nothing is really even being advertised at this point as well. I'll get you his email tomorrow. The one Ken posted earlier is no longer in use.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back