Meet in Granbury (DFW) 1-12-13

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haha! You'll get it down eventually. It definitely takes time, and having a vert doesn't really help either - trust me I know! I'm down to hit up Dallas Raceway when ever it opens up for T&T. Hell, Kennedale has T&T on Sundays, or at least they use to when I use to go there all the time. I'm down for where ever.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Dallas raceway has T&T on Saturdays now if the temps are over 50 degrees.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just let me know when, and I'll make it out there. I need to run my car anyways before I throw a cam in there.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
There site says Feb. 2 is the next time they are open.

I could be wrong. One of the guys on the race team in my car club posted that they were going to open on Saturdays if the temp was over 50*. I'll check into where he got his info (like I should've done before I said it).

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I could be wrong. One of the guys on the race team in my car club posted that they were going to open on Saturdays if the temp was over 50*. I'll check into where he got his info (like I should've done before I said it).

LMK

zemog255

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I had fun dispite the minor issues, was nice to put some names with faces.
My AFR guage is showing im right in line with where I should be at a 11.0 at 7k rpm. No knock ping or a hint of being lean. I'll have my tuner take a look at it again but not too worried about it. I managed about 10 or more wot pulls last night in low 40 degree weather and only leaned out to 11.3.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:omfg:
I had fun dispite the minor issues, was nice to put some names with faces.
My AFR guage is showing im right in line with where I should be at a 11.0 at 7k rpm. No knock ping or a hint of being lean. I'll have my tuner take a look at it again but not too worried about it. I managed about 10 or more wot pulls last night in low 40 degree weather and only leaned out to 11.3.

THAT is good! We'll all get out to the track soon and put some real numbers down!

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
One dodge truck put up 740hp and 1600tq and he runs 6s in the 8th mile and 10s in quarter.

I really enjoyed the different types of vehicles running.

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
Got a job interview in Flower Mound Monday. If all goes well I should be moving out to DFW by April. Glad to see a good mustang crowd.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back