Meet in Granbury (DFW) 1-12-13

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Trader!!! He said screw a 5.0 I'm going to the other side. I would say dark side be we all know its the special side!

Lakers what did it put down on the dyno?

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I didn't get a pic of all our stangs together, but I grabbed this shot after you pulled yours out Greg.

9E4FB9B2-1E17-4E4B-839E-2082663D5DBA-80240-0000153BFE2A512A.jpg

8E67EDDA-5AC6-49C1-9DEE-5D15DE0BE27A-80240-0000153BF8F80E0C.jpg

Funniest part of the day is when four of us were cruising in, 3 mustangs and 1 camaro. We pull up next to a trooper and he pulls behind us and pulls over the Camaro. That's some Mustang LOVE right there!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I had a blast meeting all of y'all and checking out the stangs! Here's the graph from earlier. Oh, I'm swapping in a cam pretty damn soon too. I need more powa! Not gonna lie, I was extremely happy to see the A/F and curves looking good. Manny up at HPP Racing did a great job with the tune! Seeing all the damn Mustangs made me pretty damn jealous too! I really hope Josh gets his Procharged 5.0 worked out. I was pretty damn concerned with that 14.5 A/F!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358223402.314609.jpg

Last edited:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Wish I could have went, sounds like y'all had a good time. I was in the garage solving the problem of my build to date though.

Now, what was the most rwhp made today including the trucks?

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wish I could have went, sounds like y'all had a good time. I was in the garage solving the problem of my build to date though.

This one Dodge put down 730 or so to the ground. Lots of trucks!

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score

There was a turbo diesel that put down 750 rwhp and 1000+ torque. Another diesel with 400,000 miles on it put down 340 Hp and 1600 ft lbs of torque. Crazy numbers.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Glad you finally tracked that down. I never would've figured that out. I know you're a happy man. Congrats!
Thanks, I didnt think I would either!

Hey y'all remember, Dallas Raceway will be open soon and is what I would call the nicest track around Dallas. I plan to be there a lot this year and make it my home track. I am always up for a track day there. The T&T days are awsome! You can make all the passes you need there. Oh, and concrete pits with limited rocks on the DRs make it even better.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Thanks, I didnt think I would either!

Hey y'all remember, Dallas Raceway will be open soon and is what I would call the nicest track around Dallas. I plan to be there a lot this year and make it my home track. I am always up for a track day there. The T&T days are awsome! You can make all the passes you need there. Oh, and concrete pits with limited rocks on the DRs make it even better.
Yeah we're going to be going out there a lot and to fast Fridays down in Ennis.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Yeah we're going to be going out there a lot and to fast Fridays down in Ennis.

I will be at both a lot this year. Its time to unleash a beast I keep locked in my garage! I need a cool day to set a current goal and then the 1 sec faster by the end of the year quest begins!

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I will be at both a lot this year. Its time to unleash a beast I keep locked in my garage! I need a cool day to set a current goal and then the 1 sec faster by the end of the year quest begins!

I just need to really work on learning how to drive mine better. I'm nowhere near as fast as I should be for my power level.

Back