Reaction score
IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
There was drilling and whatnot, I could've handled it by myself, It was nice to have an extra set of hands.

The only time it's nice to have an extra set of hands in that situation is when they are attached to something like this:

Irina-Shayk-2011-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-Issue-Cover-Girl-banned-In-hollywood-44-620x921.jpg

Gota have thick skin to hang around here.

Ain't that the truth!

OP, your car is looking awesome! You've done some very good mods to her.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Sweet, then they can move it to the I dont know how to read the forum rules section.

LULZ

E-tough guy! Nice, Today's puzzle:

G_ F_CK Y_ _ RS_LF!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A VOWEL!

Did not mean to post in wrong area, but there is no reason to be a dick, so I guess you get what you give!

:handjob:

It bugs me that he's not American, but pulls off the accent so well.

Dont even joke about those.. I always mess up those black plastic bolts on the top.. I screw and screw and they NEVER tighten!

I have the special tool for those if you want it. I got it on special with my blinker fluid funnel. Free shipping!!!!

I know right, and once they break your screwed! lol

Only if you didn't prime them first. Key step in the process that must not be ignored.

and wait did he say 2 people were working on the grille? DAMN. Seems like a one person job to me.

Don't laugh, it's almost as hard as changing out lug nuts. Hell, I had to drop a wheel bearing in my Jeep last night, took 22 of us.

There was drilling and whatnot, I could've handled it by myself, It was nice to have an extra set of hands.

If I had an extra set of hands, I'd keep them in my pants, just saying.

Car looks good , but he is right , ease up it's a great forum bit he like to give hard times , especially when it comes to what's tech and what's chit chat .

We be warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Beautiful car, OP

michschi

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kinda remarks, Now I have to decide, Cervinis 2.5 cowl or Trufiber 3 inch!

sgbruton

forum member
Reaction score
neither, your car looks great as it sits

love those wheels btw.

fordrocks

forum member
Reaction score
I might get my front grille and the lower painted black. It makes the car look stealthy. Hold on to the original scoop, that's worth some $$$$.

michschi

forum member
Reaction score
I might get my front grille and the lower painted black. It makes the car look stealthy. Hold on to the original scoop, that's worth some $$$$.

I am keeping everything from when it was to stock down to:

steering wheel
dash board
blinker housing
grille
original 1/4 windows
mirrors
hood
hood pins and lanyards

Only thing I sold to fund a modification was the original bullitt wheels.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back