MidWest Track Day!

Hiltsy845

forum member
Reaction score
picture.php

We are also having the 3rd annual Rock N Rods in Sioux City this summer. They block off a section of downtown and have legal street drags and a car show. It is a fun three days.

http://siouxcityrocknrods.com

Last edited:

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Don't worry boys I will need a cage too lol...hoping for an 8 second pass this summer! I got talked to when the car ran 10.70's they let it fly for the day but told me not to come back without a cage, I'm assuming you would be in the same boat

You wouldn't have a problem with that at the byron drag way dump

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Either. The most lax, joke of a course I have ever been to. Just wear long pants and a helmet and you'll be fine as of past requirements

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I am planning the fall, gotta get it done by then. My car should be together in a month.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I am hoping 550-575 on the gate and close to 700 on high boost. We shall see soon I hope. Gotta get it back together, remote tuned, then find a day to take the 3hr trip to the dyno.

We could try to all make it to the Sturgis Mustang Ralley? I have been wanting to go to that.

Last edited:

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahh I doubt I could drive but trailer it is an option haha...5 gallon cell would suck filling up. Haha and I have to drive 10 hours to get mine tuned

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
holy fuck. ten hours to get tuned? id haul it if you can. anyways. I think the track days idea is a cool thing. there is also cedar falls raceway I think its called

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahh I doubt I could drive but trailer it is an option haha...5 gallon cell would suck filling up. Haha and I have to drive 10 hours to get mine tuned

DB Performance a no go for tuning?

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope I went with a big hp shop - well was going to go for them until I got my FAST system - now I will just strap it on the engine dyno at my uncles shop and tune It on that

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope I went with a big hp shop - well was going to go for them until I got my FAST system - now I will just strap it on the engine dyno at my uncles shop and tune It on that

Have seen multiple 1000 HP cars at DB. Good luck however you go.

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I won't have to travel now - once my motor stuff gets here cross my fingers soon I will assemble and put the bitch on the engine dyno and crank her to 20+ might even hit some 26+ numbers

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Lets not let this get buried guys. Especially since my car is running again!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back