MT-82 Poll, Let the Truth Be Told

Which choice applies when you think of the MT-82?

• Total voters

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
First off, this is ONLY a poll thread. No rants or debates!

Please don't go on rants about how much you hate it or love it. That's why there is other various threads. So take your rants else where. I simply want to see how many people hate their MT-82s because I highly doubt, actually I'm certain, that soooooo many people hate it like some internet warriors on here make it seem...

Once you have voted, simply reply with "Done" or "Voted."

Edit: Everyone will be able to see who voted for what. Also, don't participate if you have never owned a 2011+ M6 and driven it less than 1,000 miles.

Last edited:

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
This poll is pretty much useless...Why not ask MT82 owners if they are or have experienced any trouble with the transmission? You have just ask for an opinion. Lots of MT82 owners have had problems that have been fixed and might like the transmission after the repair was performed. Need to ask the hard questions like does your trans whine, does it grind, is it hard to shift, does it jump out of gear? Or how about have you had your car back to the dealer complaining about any trans issue? The way this poll was set up will not reflect the info you are seeking....

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
This poll is pretty much useless...Why not ask MT82 owners if they are or have experienced any trouble with the transmission? You have just ask for an opinion. Lots of MT82 owners have had problems that have been fixed and might like the transmission after the repair was performed. Need to ask the hard questions like does your trans whine, does it grind, is it hard to shift, does it jump out of gear? Or how about have you had your car back to the dealer complaining about any trans issue? The way this poll was set up will not reflect the info you are seeking....

:thud:

Just stfu

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score

Just stfu

lol

voted

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
I like it. Haven't had any other mustangs to compare mine. No problems here.

Btw I think the two polling things is.
A. Yea I have problems.
B. no I don't have problems.

Then a sub poll for each of those stating how many miles on the car

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Someone can make another poll thread. I'm not going to go in-depth. This is simply a poll of wether people like the MT-82 or not.
Fucking deer lord

Back