Stangless
Reaction score
IMG_5802.jpg

IMG_5810.jpg

My photobucket is being stupid and giving me red x's on the rest

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
I dont normally like the hood scoop, but I think combined with that grill and spoiler your car looks great!

Reaction score
Car looks real good. Now you just need to get the engine cover and the center console done:)

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Car looks real good. Now you just need to get the engine cover and the center console done:)

What have you been up to? No new track times??!!! lol I have been waiting to see what that beast will do with the latest round of mods.

Will do when the car is idle this winter and I am working like 70 hours a week. Might have to make this hood functional too :clap:

Somehow I missed this thread.

Your car is absolutely amazing looking.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
What have you been up to? No new track times??!!! lol I have been waiting to see what that beast will do with the latest round of mods.

Somehow I missed this thread.

Your car is absolutely amazing looking.

Thanks man. Its really coming together, you have to see this red candy metallic in person, pictures dont do the flake in the paint justice.

Reaction score

Ive been super busy lately with work and building a garage at my house. I havent had the car to the track in a while. Nov. 11 there having a super stallions get together at cecil, Im going to run it then on slicks and see what it runs.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Ive been super busy lately with work and building a garage at my house. I havent had the car to the track in a while. Nov. 11 there having a super stallions get together at cecil, Im going to run it then on slicks and see what it runs.

Is it a Friday night? Maybe I could try to make it up there

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, you should and you should get one of our BBR 5" shorty antennas to compliment it all. They are CNC machined from top quality billet aluminum and powdercoated textured black to give it that factory look.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back