My Kona Blue GT so far

Beef Supreme

forum member
Reaction score
I bought this car a couple days before new years, and here's where I'm at with it as of today. Pypes axle-back, resonator delete, full stereo, and my newest edition, steeda spyder wheels 20x9F / 20x11R with nitto 275's F/ 315's R. Haven't narrowed down exactly what I want yet, but suspension pieces are coming soon. More updates in post #21.

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Quick pic of the HU with the Metra dash kit:
IMG_0021.jpg

Here's this evening's addition. TWM Performance shift knob in satin, weighing in at 1.06lbs. Tomorrow morning I'll get the collar below the shift boot so it won't move around.

P1020188.jpg

P1020189.jpg

Last edited:

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Those wheels look familiar, and look SICK on your car. Guess you didnt need the ADJ PH bar after all.

I reccomend Steeda Sport Springs it will sit like mine in my pics.

Keep up the good work. Ill keep ya posted about the Kooks Headers,X and JLT

Last edited:

Beef Supreme

forum member
Reaction score
Those wheels look familiar, and look SICK on your car. Guess you didnt need the ADJ PH bar after all.

I reccomend Steeda Sport Springs it will sit like mine in my pics.

Keep up the good work. Ill keep ya posted about the Kooks Headers,X and JLT

After measuring my fender height front to rear, I think the steeda sport springs would be perfect with the drop they provide. Don't know if I'll get ultralite or regular though.

It's coming along nicely, upgrade that steering wheel!

I'm waiting on roush to let me know when they have a take-out gt premium wheel available. Last I heard was week after next.

Beef Supreme

forum member
Reaction score
That does look pretty cool.

I put this evening's addition in the first post. I'll be adding black lug nuts tomorrow as well. I think that'll put the focus where it needs to be on the wheels.

28ONE

Reaction score
That does look pretty cool.

I put this evening's addition in the first post. I'll be adding black lug nuts tomorrow as well. I think that'll put the focus where it needs to be on the wheels.

That's a cool shift knob. I almost pulled the trigger on some sypders but decided to go with chrome wheels...paint the calipes?

Beef Supreme

forum member
Reaction score
Ditch the front plate!

I wish I could, but I wouldn't make it the 10 miles it takes me to get to work without a ticket. I learned that the hard way several times.

...paint the calipers?

I think I will paint them black to get focus off of them since they're nothing special. At some point, I'll end up with 4-wheel bbk when prices come down a little.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Mmmmm love that rear tire, and heck yah the lowering will do wonders

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back