My Long Awaited Build Take TWO!!! Doing it right the second time.

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
Lookin good there Bruce. About time too... I know how not being able to drive the 'Stang is like, and it's a sucky feeling.

keep up the good work, and post up moAr pics, and a few vids when ya get her back on the road.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Oil Pump on. Got it timed. Front Cover on. Water Pump on. Oil Pan on.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
All those finishing touches and you didn't powder coat the damn timing cover Bruce? I expected better out of you!

Boozshey

Reaction score
All those finishing touches and you didn't powder coat the damn timing cover Bruce? I expected better out of you!

Haha bruce just wants to get it together. All the paint and powder coating is on the back on his mind.

I figured he would have powder coated it as well...

IT IS!!!

It is powder coated a silver color. So it won't get nasty like before. I got the front timing cover, the engine block motor mount arms, the oil filter and water cross over all powder coated the same color. The block is painted black.

I also polished all the visible nuts and bolts, along with the A/C pump, and all the aluminum A/C lines and anything else that was aluminum. Then they were all clear coated to keep it from turning nasty.

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
Bruce if you don't mind me asking, please PM me with who did your powdercoating.

Boozshey

Reaction score
5 Steps forward and 2 steps back...
Had One Eye Willy stop by today to help load it back into the car. He noticed it didn't have the rear oil slinger. That put a quick stop to the install today. O'well, got the rest of the motor together. Also pulled the plenum to the Supershaker, found parts of the old motor inside. Now it's clean, shooting for sometime this week now.

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
That looks pretty badass there Bruce! I cant wait to see this thing finally get a chance to breath out on the open road.

Boozshey

Reaction score
When I the heads, they came with some other phasers. The only thing is they are the same damn model number... :/

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score

That's what I get for replying off my phone, looks much better on a computer screen! I finished that hard tubing up today (finally) only to realize I left my camera a few hours away at my apartment. I'll shoot you some pictures later in the week :beer:

Did you take your alternator apart and PC it as well?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back