My 'Stang took a bad hit today....

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Glad you and the son are OK. I can only imagine that sick feeling you must have knowing the Stang has been hurt. Good luck with getting it fixed. I hope it comes out being better than new.

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
If you don't get their teeth cleaned every six months or so, their teeth start to decay as they get older and it turns into a very painful experience for the animal. They end up in pain as they eat and since there's all that decay in their mouths, their stomachs stay upset all the time. It will eventually lead to them puking so much they rupture and bleed and puke blood. As well, tooth decay in its advanced stages causes severe joint pains. We have four dogs and take their health very seriously.

I was just funnin with ya, I breed and train Bassets like the one in my avatar.

Glad your ok!!!

D'prived

Friends in crawl spaces
Reaction score
Damn dude... sorry to hear that! Glad you and your son are ok... hope it all works out ok. I know I would be beside myself is something like that happened to me.

28ONE

Reaction score
You and your son being OK is more important than the car...the car can be replaced...sorry to hear that bro...

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn sorry to heat this Frank I am just glad you and your son are OK. I hope the insurance company does right by you.

Earl

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I have two Beagles, a Choc. Lab and a Peek-a-Poo. We love them all and have always had lots of dogs. The Choc. Lab and the Peek are mine only. They don't really care for anyone else in the house.

Pics will be up tomorrow. I've been sick as hell all weekend. Not over the car, just from health issues. Then, I'll also post a couple pics of the hail storm we had today. With my baby parked in the driveway. Figures, first time we see a significant amount of hail and my car is stuck in the driveway. I don't think the hail caused any damage to it though. Look for pics tomorrow. You'll be friggin amazed at what happens to a D/S when the car goes into reverse at 50mph.

Vxer1000

Camaro Can Kicker
Reaction score
Nice mix of dogs. They are a lot of fun, especially when you have kids around. My former room mate is a professional dog trainer. Gave me a greater appreciation for dogs of all kinds. He has a Malamute that sheds fur like a tree dropping leaves in the fall, but he is a great dog and very well behaved for a Malamute. They are now in Virginia, but I miss that big fur ball.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Dang Frank, its just one thing after another lately, huh? Well, I am glad that you and your son were not injured. Hopefully you will have her repaired quickly and better than new here soon.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holy crap...

If you explain what happened to your insurance company, they may sue the county for you.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
Damn fuck that dude. Glad to hear you're alright, you had full coverage right??
nothing i hate more then when a bigass truck pulls infront of me and it kicks shit all over my car.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
My insurance company told me they won't waste their time going after the county. Statistically, they spend more money in litigation than they would if they just outright pay for it. How's that for your gov't at work eh? If a fatility is involved, then they will go after them. If $20k or more in damages are done, they will go after them, but not for this.

I had the claims adjuster come by the house this morning. He used the pictures I had taken of the car as his for doing up the estimate. He lives like 120 miles from here. He said with our length of time with USAA and our relatively few claims in the past, I can just let him know what I need done and he will make sure it's taken care of. We have excellent coverages. And pay for it too!

FlyByNight

Banned
Reaction score
IMG_0072.jpg
Damn Frank, looks like a pretzel......

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back