my texas mile story

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
i don't see any way i was going to be hitting 150 with out gutting the interior i don't see y it would be that much better to do it with them on. our cars a a brick through the wind at 140+ 5th gear doesn't even pull and the only way to get past 148 is to tape and gut it. that may have been a different story if i had like long tubes or some thing like that but its not easy to get up that fast. + a 150 mph shirt is way cooler than a 140 mph shirt

a friend of mine that i autox with was there and he was running a bone stock gt500 and only hitting 158

as far as that lambo i just saw it from a far and my opinion of a messed up lambo is defiantly not the same as the guys who built the car. i just saw the back and how it was all black and burnt looking.

and as far as my spedo being off they average the last 130 feet or some thing like that to get your top speed and so i may have been going a good bit more than 150 from that also

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i don't see any way i was going to be hitting 150 with out gutting the interior i don't see y it would be that much better to do it with them on. our cars a a brick through the wind at 140+ 5th gear doesn't even pull and the only way to get past 148 is to tape and gut it. that may have been a different story if i had like long tubes or some thing like that but its not easy to get up that fast. + a 150 mph shirt is way cooler than a 140 mph shirt

a friend of mine that i autox with was there and he was running a bone stock gt500 and only hitting 158

as far as that lambo i just saw it from a far and my opinion of a messed up lambo is defiantly not the same as the guys who built the car. i just saw the back and how it was all black and burnt looking.

and as far as my spedo being off they average the last 130 feet or some thing like that to get your top speed and so i may have been going a good bit more than 150 from that also

DAMN... shoulda went and got a cool shirt....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back