Nazi Moderators.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
but the real question is, will OP really get the hint...

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
Hah yup

10 bucks he tries to bypass it with another account and does it again. Any takers?
I hope you didn't have any takers and lose money on my account, hahaha.

Guys, I'm not a troll, I'm a car enthusiast who wants as much info on these 2011-2014 coyote stangs as possible in an attempt to improve on the 2012 mt82 coyote I recently purchased with as little money, and wasted time as possible. And in time, I'm sure I'll be sharing my own experiences with whomever is interested enough to read my future threads as well.

That being said, I hope we can see past our differences, and can continue sharing useful info on these cars to ultimately show ALL of our tail-lights to as many LS powered cars and trucks as possible. For me, that means the eighth mile track in Evanston, Wyoming throughout the summer months. I'll be there, and I will make people take notice of Ford with this new little Coyote of mine.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He gets it.

I hope you didn't have any takers and lose money on my account, hahaha.

Guys, I'm not a troll, I'm a car enthusiast who wants as much info on these 2011-2014 coyote stangs as possible in an attempt to improve on the 2012 mt82 coyote I recently purchased with as little money, and wasted time as possible. And in time, I'm sure I'll be sharing my own experiences with whomever is interested enough to read my future threads as well.

That being said, I hope we can see past our differences, and can continue sharing useful info on these cars to ultimately show ALL of our tail-lights to as many LS powered cars and trucks as possible. For me, that means the eighth mile track in Evanston, Wyoming throughout the summer months. I'll be there, and I will make people take notice of Ford with this new little Coyote of mine.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back