Nazi Moderators.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Do you guys wanna hang out on weekends?

Wow, and actual answer and a little bit of the "why", I actually appreciate your response to this weirdness I've only experienced on any car forum.

Thanks for trying to help.

I'm not wanting anybody go out of their way to be nice to me, I'm just not gonna swing off the nuts of someone who is a "moderator" on S197 forums
because I think that is what he is looking for. I'm thinking the world is lucky this goofball isn't one of those 135# cops we all used to know back in school, but that is just me.

The goofball didn't even know that Nitto NT01's were actually drag radials. But yeah, we better all listen to him?

Also a mall-cop, sorry I mean S197 Moderator, almost led me to believe there's no decent drag radial for the 18x8 rims found on the base model 2012 GT. But he took all the time in the world by linking "rules," posting goofy pictures, and trying his best to look somewhat smart instead of simply saying "check out M&H 275/45/17 drag radials, a lot of people here are using them", I can't see how this guy actually even owns or definitely works on "any" car, but I'm glad a regular member who didn't need his ego stroked to chime in and state the obvious answer for me. Here's the thread if anybody's interested.http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125704

NT01 isn't a drag radial. It's a road course tire.

So all of this is about Dave not suggesting a 28" tire because he thought you were only interested in 26"-27" tires?

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
NT01 isn't a drag radial. It's a road course tire.

So all of this is about Dave not suggesting a 28" tire because he thought you were only interested in 26"-27" tires?
Because he seems to out of his way by showing me, and probably others, his authority on this site instead of simply helping like nearly everyone else has done so far. Kinda like a mall-cop who really shouldn't have a gun?

NT05 isn't a drag radial either. NT05R is but there isn't one that will fit an 18x8 rim that I'm aware of.

How would you know what Dave knows?
My experience in life so far has shown me that if someone has to go out of his/her way to prove something, that something usually doesn't exist. There are exceptions I'm sure, but I doubt this is one of them.

Last edited:

JUSTA3V

Moar Throttle!
Reaction score
All bullshit aside. Dave is the same with everyone. He expects everybody to follow the rules. And treats the ones who give him shit about it the same way he is treating you.

He's not picking on you.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Because he seems to out of his way by showing me, and probably others, his authority on this site instead of simply helping like nearly everyone else has done so far. Kinda like a mall-cop who really shouldn't have a gun?

give a man a fish.... feed him for a day.... teach a man to fish.... feed him for life....

you're the one with the weirdness...

skaarlaj

Reaction score
NT05 isn't a drag radial either. NT05R is but there isn't one that will fit an 18x8 rim that I'm aware of.

How would you know what Dave knows?
Actually another member showed me the M&H 275/45/18 drag radial that I recently found out many people here use with good success, again help from a member, and ridiculed by the "mall cop" aka STKJOCK. Sorry, but the guy's acts like a dingle berry.

All bullshit aside. Dave is the same with everyone. He expects everybody to follow the rules. And treats the ones who give him shit about it the same way he is treating you.

He's not picking on you.
This dude has not, and never will be picking on me. I actually do very well taking in, and giving out car wrenching, and racing experiences on a lot of other forums without problems, that's my concern here is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Quit being a think skinned jackass. In all honesty Stkjock didn't even say anything bad you came out all billy badass trying to look like a fucking superstar but ended up looking like a fucking tool. Once again since you are a goofball that doesn't know much but the NT01 are Road Racing tires not drag radials. Look it even says road course tires http://www.nittotire.com/race-tires/nt01-dot-compliant-competition-road-course-tire/

THEN without really looking you asked a question and he answered you but again being the tool you are you decide to make things a little weird with your responses. I mean do you even look?

Old 06-10-2015, 08:05 PM #8
kwadkins

kwadkins is an unknown quantity at this point
It has off road H pipe, 39 lbs injectors, BAP, it has an email tune from brenspeed. That's where I bought the package. I'm very confused because my buddy's stock 3v ran a 13.4

It almost feels like you are Kuro

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

My experience in life so far has shown me that if someone has to out of his/her way to prove something, that something usually doesn't exist. There are exceptions I'm sure, but I doubt this is one of them.

He's not picking on you. He's doing his part to keep this forum what it is.

Constantly moving threads, condensing quotes, reminding people who know better to follow the same rules everyone else follows, and taking crap for enforcing those same rules doesn't just happen with your posts.

It happens with more posts and members than you might think but it is required to keep this forum where it is. You can certainly go to another forum where you won't be bothered with an outline of what's what and won't be reminded to not put a tire thread in tech for example.

Have you tried www.yellowbullet.com ? Lots of drag racing info there.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Actually Dave is being quite restrained considering how big of a jackass you're acting. Pull up your big boy pants and start acting like a man instead of some whiny little spoiled brat.

This is actually a pretty cool forum with very lenient, cool moderators. There is a very high percentage of forced induction owners here, much higher than practically any other Mustang forum. Probably half the responses you get will be from someone who owns a supercharged or turbo car. Most of the members here will do at least some wrenching on their own cars. This isn't a forum full of v6 owners who buy stick on chrome vents from Pep Boys.

The minute you quit treating Dave like an ass, he will treat you just like everyone else on the forum. Quit trying to show how badass you are by picking arguments with the one person on the forum who will ban your ass for being a jerk.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Actually Dave is being quite restrained considering how big of a jackass you're acting. Pull up your big boy pants and start acting like a man instead of some whiny little spoiled brat.

This is actually a pretty cool forum with very lenient, cool moderators. There is a very high percentage of forced induction owners here, much higher than practically any other Mustang forum. Probably half the responses you get will be from someone who owns a supercharged or turbo car. Most of the members here will do at least some wrenching on their own cars. This isn't a forum full of v6 owners who buy stick on chrome vents from Pep Boys. Except for Darren.

The minute you quit treating Dave like an ass, he will treat you just like everyone else on the forum. Quit trying to show how badass you are by picking arguments with the one person on the forum who will ban your ass for being a jerk.

FTFY and ditto.

OP, you're just coming off as a complete asshat. Chill.

skaarlaj

Reaction score
He's not picking on you. He's doing his part to keep this forum what it is.

Constantly moving threads, condensing quotes, reminding people who know better to follow the same rules everyone else follows, and taking crap for enforcing those same rules doesn't just happen with your posts.

It happens with more posts and members than you might think but it is required to keep this forum where it is. You can certainly go to another forum where you won't be bothered with an outline of what's what and won't be reminded to not put a tire thread in tech for example.

Have you tried www.yellowbullet.com ? Lots of drag racing info there.
I'll check it out.

Quit being a think skinned jackass. In all honesty Stkjock didn't even say anything bad you came out all billy badass trying to look like a fucking superstar but ended up looking like a fucking tool. Once again since you are a goofball that doesn't know much but the NT01 are Road Racing tires not drag radials. Look it even says road course tires http://www.nittotire.com/race-tires/nt01-dot-compliant-competition-road-course-tire/

THEN without really looking you asked a question and he answered you but again being the tool you are you decide to make things a little weird with your responses. I mean do you even look?

It almost feels like you are Kuro
For Christ's sake NT05's for the tenth time, here's a link with the words "drag radial" right in the damn advertisement. http://www.americanmuscle.com/nitto-nt05r-285-40-18.html. And instead of arguing about wether or not it is or isn't I've seen these tires do a hell of a lot better than street tires at a drag strip I go to

Last edited by a moderator:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
For Christ's sake NT05's for the tenth time, here's a link with the words "drag radial" right in the damn advertisement. http://www.americanmuscle.com/nitto-nt05r-285-40-18.html. And instead of arguing about wether or not it is or isn't I've seen these tires do a hell of a lot better than street tires at a drag strip I go to

The goofball didn't even know that Nitto NT01's were actually drag radials. But yeah, we better all listen to him?
You said NT01 originally. Quit acting like we brought it up first

Also he may be a dingleberry. But he's our dingleberry

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You're not gaining any sympathy with your posts in this thread. Every single other person in this thread will side with Dave.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
As quoted. In THIS thread in which we are discussing you said NT01

Admit you fucked up in your argument here and shot will go smoother. We shouldn't have to cross reference two threads for fact checking

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back