Need an Oil Seperator on the new 5.0? YEP!!

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
Separators are being machined and shipping weekly.
We have so many orders it's hard for me to say, but it should be about a week or 2. Because we work off of a list, it's beest to get your order in and lock your spot. We don't charge until it ships.

Sorry for the back orders guys, these are very popular
Thanks
Jay

Okay thanks Jay, appreciate the info!! Looking forward to getting mine and keeping my intake clean!!

slagburn

forum member
Reaction score
So with the FRPP charger kit, best option is to get two of the base separator kits and splice them into the Roush hoses?

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
I honestly haven't tried it, but have to assume someone has since we've sold so many.

BTW, I'll take this time since the treads back up to the top to give some info.

It seems some of the straight fittings on the separators have failed.
When researching the fittings we made sure they were up to the task with temp ratings and oil conditions, but for some reason or another some have failed.

One reason is if the tank was ever removed without securely holding the top it can weaken the fitting.
Regaurdless, we have made custom aluminum fittings and are replaceing them for free. If you have a broken fitting, please email me a picture at [email protected] and we will be happy to send you one.

All Separators have been coming with this new fitting since Sept 1st 2011.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks
Jay

RSKtakR

Reaction score
Ok so I plan on keeping my car N/A.. know that the passenger side is where most of the oil will get caught in the can.. do I NEED a drivers side can? Is anyone catching oil in BOTH of them while running the drivers and passenger side cans??

JDos1

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so I plan on keeping my car N/A.. know that the passenger side is where most of the oil will get caught in the can.. do I NEED a drivers side can? Is anyone catching oil in BOTH of them while running the drivers and passenger side cans??
Everytime I empty my Passenger side catch can I disconnect my drivers side line to see if it's got any residue in it and after 20k miles my driver side line is still dry. I wouldn't buy one for the drivers side unless you're running forced induction.

m4reapr

Reaction score
got one used, passenger side, very nice piece and easy to install

even though I am the second owner JLT provided me with excellent customer service

WildCoyote

Slowmo 5.0
Reaction score
Will this work with the boss intake manifold? I would search it but my search bar is not working....

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
Will this work with the boss intake manifold? I would search it but my search bar is not working....

No problem at all.

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MjQuanBn.jpg

After several months...

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MjUuanBn.jpg

Tucker, what size bolt/screw is the top threaded for? I want to make a mount fo it.

WildCoyote

Slowmo 5.0
Reaction score
Installed mine today in all of about twenty seconds. Seems to be a very well made catch can with a great baffle/filter system built into it. Am curious to see just how much oil I collect in the can...

Yagermeister

Reaction score
So does the catch can just hang in place from the 2 black hoses or is there a bracket I cannot see in the pictures?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back