Need any Amsoil products?

Falkwa

forum member
Reaction score
whats your pricing? i normally just use the main site when i order it. 25k mile stuff btw

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Can I get a quote on 8 Qts. (or 2 gals.) of 5W-30 Signature and an oil filter for a 12 GT? DD and Autocrossed car.

Thanks

Last edited:

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Use the list I provided below to select a new formulation for your car. There is much more to a lubricant than viscosity. Different base stocks adhere to metal differently. Some true synthetic Esters will stick to metal like a magnet. *try Amsoil AZO 0W-30 and report back to me*

This recommendation list will cover all seasons for your car, from the harshest winter days, to the hottest summer days. The best part is, the oil only has to be changed once a year, or 15,000 miles, whichever occur first. Amsoil RD30 excluded.

8 quart fill (Coyote GT)
8.5 quart fill (Track Pack GT & Boss 302)

Amsoil ALM 5W-20 – If your car is 100% stock, never raced, driven like a grandma, no matter the climate….use this.

Amsoil AZO 0W-30 - If your car is driven year round up north in very cold temperatures and is lightly modded....use this.

Amsoil ATM 10W-30 - If your car is moderate to heavily modded, used in hotter climate states, or never driven during winter months in northern states...use this.

Amsoil AMO 10W-40 - If you have a Boss 302 or Track Pack GT, and you road race your car....use this.

*Boss 302 and Track Pack GT owners - If you do not road race your car, use Amsoil ATM 10W-30. 5W-50 spec for this engine is overkill and results in excessive oil pressure.*

Amsoil RD30 10W-30 - If your car is modded to the max and producing HP beyond 600 rwhp, especially E85 fuel engines...use this. This lubricant must be changed every 6 months or 5,000 miles, whichever occur first.

This is my go to list thanks to Unleashed Beast.

Going by this I don't know if 5/20 or 10/30 is more appropriate for me, lol. Lightly modded car that doesn't see much road during the winter and goes to the strip a couple times a year.

Shoot me a price for 8 quarts of 10/30 I suppose, along with a filter. A K&N drop in air filter if you carry them too please. Coming to 63025.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Going by this I don't know if 5/20 or 10/30 is more appropriate for me, lol. Lightly modded car that doesn't see much road during the winter and goes to the strip a couple times a year.

Shoot me a price for 8 quarts of 10/30 I suppose, along with a filter. A K&N drop in air filter if you carry them too please. Coming to 63025.

PM sent.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score

That list came from a thread in SVTP because I remember reading it before ordering my oil. They basically said 10/30 on lightly modded cars that never see below 30* driving weather. Since I see that in my DD, and it is "lightly" modded, I ended up getting 5/30. Had it been the summer, I would probably run 10/30.

The reason the guy recommends 10/30 is because it is less likely to sheer then 5/30 due to the shortened temperature range.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
I have the Boss and have been using the recommended oil, saying that's overkill?

Greg 8 qts of ATM 10w30 then to 20659

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the order!:thumb2:

QWIKFIX

forum member
Reaction score
6 quarts 0w 20 signature

5 quarts 0w 30 signature

EA011 filter

EA15K12 filter to 98375. THANKS

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back