Need help

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out what plugs into this plug? I know in the second picture if the male end of the motion plates but I do not have them anymore. The female end with the blue mark I cannot find what plugs there. I know I have the plug from the knock sensors which is plugged into sensor under that one. Any ideas?
43b97f77fc735e0ca2c808d4c36db51c.jpg
4a8ba5b83528843fedf89e0744d3112e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EBABlacknChrome

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didn't have a third plug back there. O2 sensors are green. Is this an auto trans?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
Nope it’s a manual. It’s just like the plug on the alternator wires on the passenger side of the harness. I know it’s not o2 sensor related. I just can’t find anything that plugs into it lol. I know the plug from the motion plates doesn’t go there either. Won’t even reach.

msvela448

forum member
Reaction score
Nope it’s a manual. It’s just like the plug on the alternator wires on the passenger side of the harness. I know it’s not o2 sensor related. I just can’t find anything that plugs into it lol. I know the plug from the motion plates doesn’t go there either. Won’t even reach.

The plugs back there are for the knock sensors and the cylinder head temp sensor. I believe the knock sensors are both two pin connectors. I think that's probably the cylinder head temp sending unit.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
The plugs back there are for the knock sensors and the cylinder head temp sensor. I believe the knock sensors are both two pin connectors. I think that's probably the cylinder head temp sending unit.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. Just googled that and it is supposed to be the head temp sensor. Now just gotta figure out what I did with my old one from stock motor. Or at least the wire from the sensor to the plug.

Back