Need input for interior changes/clean up

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Definitely going to do this soon as I can't stand the small knicks and scratches on the center console around the shifter.

travelers

Reaction score
I received the piping that I ordered yesterday and I'm also thinking of the silver for around the window switches and a few other places. Just added another thing to do on the long list. Hahahah

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
wasn't bad at all. just take your time and prep the surface. i scrubbed it with dish soap to remove the oil residue from cleaners and put it in the sun to dry. then cut the piece to rough size, squared it up and slowly peeled it and worked from one end to the other. use a heat gun in cycles for compound curves and just peel it back up if you make a mistake. it's VERY forgiving.

i ordered a 5'x1' roll and have a ton left over. so just do some practice pieces beforehand. or even practice on the main piece you're using. if you do it good, leave it. if not, peel it off and start over. it could have been done in an hour. but i was watching tv and drinking beer. so it took a couple

mike

Thanks for the feedback, Mike. I am definitely going to give this a try. Where did you purchase the vinyl? Got a link by chance? TIA

MIKE93SVT

Savior of Junk
Reaction score
it was off amazon. first I looked on ebay for 3m wrap. then found the style I wanted and searched for the product code on amazon. that way it lessened my chance of a knock off. also gave me free shipping

mike

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Great job with the vinyl. I tried it two different times and it bubbled under the ebrake so I peeled it off and painted it.
29eba2aef050295945a63b5fbf901a3d.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back