New 2013 tails for 05-09. Pics Inside.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Looking good Nate! You just may have the best color scheme for the new Raxiom lightst. Then again, they look good with all the cars I've seen sport them, so far. Thanks for sharing your review!

Only two more weeks until these Raxiom Gen5 tail lights are available!

Shane

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Nate they look really good on your car! I think they would fit well on my silver. Dave camera could make a difference but if you decide you don't like them that much I'll send cash your way.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nate they look really good on your car! I think they would fit well on my silver. Dave camera could make a difference but if you decide you don't like them that much I'll send cash your way.

LOL, #3 to make an offer to buy them... :lol:

I like them and at this point will keep them.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
Yah I'm keeping mine too. I think they really make the rear end of my car and tie the color scheme together nicely. Although I would be curious to what they'd go for if I put them on ebay and posted the link on social media and the forums.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yah I'm keeping mine too. I think they really make the rear end of my car and tie the color scheme together nicely. Although I would be curious to what they'd go for if I put them on ebay and posted the link on social media and the forums.

hmm... now that's an idea... :lol:

buy it now $1000 :evillaugh:

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
hmm... now that's an idea... :lol:

buy it now $1000 :evillaugh:

I wouldn't put a BIN for $1000 because they'd prob sell in the first hour. I could see these fetching $1200 possibly. And all people have to do it wait 2 weeks haha

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
I said the same thing to my buddy yesterday. I was shooting higher though, $2000. LOL.

and No, mine aren't for sale either.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Well I'm jealous guys! They all look good. Maybe I'll be the first silver car with them. AM guys if you have another set laying around I'm not far away down in B-more. Hell I'll pay full price too.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
Well I'm jealous guys! They all look good. Maybe I'll be the first silver car with them. AM guys if you have another set laying around I'm not far away down in B-more. Hell I'll pay full price too.
there is already a silver car with them :nk:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score

Uh, AM if you want a black car to see how cool they look on a black car... I'll take a set to put on my black car... :thumb2:

Seriously, I'm curious how they look on a black car.

konakush

Reaction score
They look very good and I hope Raxiom or some Chinese company violates Ford's patents and makes them for the 10-12

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
The designer of these lights better get a big ass bonus. These are gonna sell like hotcakes. For fuck sakes though......there are like 10 damn separate threads scattered about this forum on these lights. Jeeze.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
hmmm I am kind of digging them, never been a fan of any after market tailight but these don't come across as "ricey".

In for price... I can't see why they would be double the price of any current aftermarket tailight though... I am thinking $200 tops.

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
They're listed for 375$ on AM. Someone posted up a link a day or so ago. They come with sequentials and leds. I can see how they'd be over 200$, but 375$ is getting up there in price. Anyone want to do a group buy? Haha

Sent from my helicopter

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back