New 2013 tails for 05-09. Pics Inside.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
They're listed for 375$ on AM. Someone posted up a link a day or so ago. They come with sequentials and leds. I can see how they'd be over 200$, but 375$ is getting up there in price. Anyone want to do a group buy? Haha

Sent from my helicopter

ouch! I just can't see them in that price range.
maybe next year. lol

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
You guys keeping being vocal about how crazy you are about them and soon they'll be 550.00 LOL!

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Not bad. Don't think I'd rock them on mine, but I don't think they look bad. Definitely doesn't come across as ricey to me, which is a shock lol

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They are going to look sick on black cars..I want now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Nate, you're not allowed to sell your car this month since it's the November car on the AM calendar. lol.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nate, you're not allowed to sell your car this month since it's the November car on the AM calendar. lol.

Agreed! Nate needs to sport his ride for at least the whole month of November. Plus carry a copy of the calendar around with him haha.

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm thinking American Muscle should just buy my car :beer:

Haha well if we're looking for an 07-09, I'll keep you in mind!

Why are you trying to sell it, if you don't mind me asking? I love your GT500! It has exterior styling and a big blower. What's not to like!?

Shane

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
Haha well if we're looking for an 07-09, I'll keep you in mind!

Why are you trying to sell it, if you don't mind me asking? I love your GT500! It has exterior styling and a big blower. What's not to like!?

Shane

Thanks Shane. I'm making room for a Raptor. I'm actually excited to have a vehicle that I will drive every day and not care if it gets dirty. The GT500 gets drove maybe 1 day a week during the summer then sits in the garage on a battery tender for 4-5 months during winter.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Shane. I'm making room for a Raptor. I'm actually excited to have a vehicle that I will drive every day and not care if it gets dirty. The GT500 gets drove maybe 1 day a week during the summer then sits in the garage on a battery tender for 4-5 months during winter.

I hear ya. Winters can be rough here in PA. Even if there's not a ton of snow, it's still no fun having roads full of salt!

At least you're staying in the Ford family!

Shane

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
I hear ya. Winters can be rough here in PA. Even if there's not a ton of snow, it's still no fun having roads full of salt!

At least you're staying in the Ford family!

Shane

Yep, if you need any help promoting the American Trucks side please let me know. I'll be starting a build thread on several forums including the 2 larges raptor forums.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
Sorry do derail, but AM has a truck side?

Appears they are no longer accepting orders but americantrucks.com. I've heard rumors that they are going to relaunch it. Not sure if there is any truth to it.

Last edited:

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We closed up American Trucks a few years ago, to solely focus on Mustangs. At the moment, I haven't heard any plans of American Trucks becoming live again. Sorry!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back