New 2015 EB owner

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Exactly!

You know, the first time I took my 2007 S197 to the track, it only had about 100 miles on it. I parked in the pits and was catching up with some of the guys. One of the drivers walked by and complimented me on the car and asked me if I was racing that night. I said "Not tonight. Maybe after the break-in period". The guy started laughing at me, points at the track and says " There's your break-in period right there. Might as well start now and show her what the rest of her miserable life is gonna look like.".

I laughed my ass off, barrowed a helmet and made 9 passes that night.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Exactly!

You know, the first time I took my 2007 S197 to the track, it only had about 100 miles on it. I parked in the pits and was catching up with some of the guys. One of the drivers walked by and complimented me on the car and asked me if I was racing that night. I said "Not tonight. Maybe after the break-in period". The guy started laughing at me, points at the track and says " There's your break-in period right there. Might as well start now and show her what the rest of her miserable life is gonna look like.".

I laughed my ass off, barrowed a helmet and made 9 passes that night.
My new motor has 45 miles on it. It saw 7776 rpms today. The break in is done! LOL
Now I can run it to 6800 on the regular without wondering.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
It's a shame mounting and Cobb don't make exhausts for the Mustang yet since they sound excellent on the Focus ST.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
warranty voided before car shipped.. haha

love that color. almost.. better then yellow... almost...

as for why people like 3v??

1) its cheaper
2) with good tune has ran stock over 800hp(RET)
3) I have high rpms you can only dream of

3v's FTMFW!!

20150212_160916.jpg

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
haha.. no.. all the stepper motors are going out.. just took the gauge cluster out yesterday and sent it to an ebay place in TN.... god I hope I get it back.. hahah

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
It may just be me but if they could come out with an exhaust to make the Ecoboosts sound like an Evo X or Subaru WRX STi then I would be happy to settle for one as an upgrade. But they have a flat plane crank don't they?

None of the exhausts I have heard for the EB compare to the sound of those two.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back