new best 12.69 stock with 410's

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
took the 05 to the track today with a pair of et streets and 410's no bolt ons i pulled off a 12.69 and a 12.71 @107mph i am happy as can be for a big boat with no power.air was nice track was hooking i think i can chip away till i get a low twelves with a few bolt ons?

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
i'm just as surprised as you guy's,nothing i hate worse them a liar,the car is untouched,other then pulling the front sway bar,removed spare tire etc,and i pulled the passengers seat out for the hell of it,brand new 26-10.5-16 et streets 16 ponys off a 2000 v6 car on all 4 corners,dropped the tires down to 11 lbs heated them up left @5,500 the first time got me a12.71 1.71 60 came back around and clicked off 12.69 leaving on the rev limiter rewarded me with a 1.69 60ft,other than a homemade cold air intake, some extensive port work on the intake it's self(that i know helped the car a ton even changed the sound of the exhaust thru out the powerband)410's and violater mufflers thats all thats done to the car no headers no udp no deletes,stock shifter,and clutch,i had more people asking how it was doing it with no mods,i wasn't being easy on it neither i was driving the shit out of the car powershifting,they said it was snatching the front tire off the ground,i paint for steve poe and beefcake on here they know i don't bullshit it is what it is,i have my slips i took pics tring to get them to download.i promise you guy's the slips.like i said i never would have thought it would go what it did,gives me hope for the car,but i'm pretty slick at making shit go fast with out spending money,see the siver car in my sig,thats a junkyard explorer motor i picked up for 300 bux with a homemade turbo kit and a t70 the car goes 10.20@135mph,lots of home porting and tricks and seat time is the best bang for the buck imo.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
OK so...
sway bar delete
intake (any tuning?)
ported intake manifold
small weight reduction
fo' tens
MT's

Damn fine runs sir, damn fine.
you must shift like a beast lol

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
OK so...
sway bar delete
intake (any tuning?)
ported intake manifold
small weight reduction
fo' tens
MT's

Damn fine runs sir, damn fine.
you must shift like a beast lol
thanks,no tune fogot i ripped off the air filter to it bucked like hell horrible drivability but it liked it wot,i've been daily driving mustangs for 16 yrs you have to drive the shit out of them to make them go,alot of my friends let me take there car down the track for them knowing i'll get all out of it it's got lol,like i said the car has no suspension mods hell it's got cut stock springs

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Post the timeslip.

The best I ever got before bolt-on modding on the stock car was 12.9.

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Post the timeslip.

The best I ever got before bolt-on modding on the stock car was 12.9. and your car goes 12.77 now how much did you spend to go from 12.9 (stock) to go to 12.77 and what mods did you do

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Like I said, post the timeslip. I'm not trying to say you are bullshitting, but we need proof. It's too easy to take a picture of the slip and post it.

I know quite a few guys on this board that have bullshitted their times. I'm not mentioning any names......

When I ran my 12.9, I had LCAs, 4.10s and a CAI with a can tune. Full weight including the spare tire.

Since then I have put on some LTs, CMDPs, and a few other things, still at full weight.

I will admit, I am not an expert driver as you seem to be(only been drag racing for 2 years).

Just post the timeslip.......that is all.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Gotta say the title and first post are a bit deceptive, which is why you're getting shit for it lol

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back