new best 12.69 stock with 410's

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I think he worded it all wrong is all lol.
"stock with 4.10's and no bolt on's" quickly became...
weight reduction, mt's, intake, ported intake manifold, sway bar delete.
which is still a good run of course but not really stock.

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
you guy's crack me up first wanna discect it and try like hell to prove someone wrong i put a set of sticky tires on a stock car a get good results and you have the "critics" i really could care less what you think i was just letting guy's know you don't have to spend money like you guy's did to get some decent numbers theres my opimion back carry on guy's i aint showing no slips i'm taking my ball and going home:deadhorse: you win

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize us "guys" were asking for that much.........just the time slip.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you guy's crack me up first wanna discect it and try like hell to prove someone wrong i put a set of sticky tires on a stock car a get good results and you have the "critics" i really could care less what you think i was just letting guy's know you don't have to spend money like you guy's did to get some decent numbers theres my opimion back carry on guy's i aint showing no slips i'm taking my ball and going home:deadhorse: you win

And we could really care less about your fish story. Go home, and let us know when you get into the 11s with a turbonator...

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
And we could really care less about your fish story. Go home, and let us know when you get into the 11s with a turbonator...
well i know you have well over 30k in your 11 sec car now thats fishy and a BIG waste of money,when you wanna go really fast bring your car down i'll get it fast for you how long has it took you to get into the 11's 6 yrs lmfao by the way i am home the turbonator would service your ass that's just being honest with ya http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3323361270968859341 you got more in your wheeels that i have in the whole motor nevermind your only going 12's jeez

Last edited:

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ZZZZzzzzz. You are boring, internet tough guy. Show a time slip, and you'll get some respect. Act like you're acting, and people will call you a bull shitter. Really, try putting it in context.

Now most folks can help you out using your cell phone's camera. It's easy, really. You take a picture, send it to your email address, save it to the hard drive, upload to one of....ohhhh...a ZILLION photo sites, create the link to the photo and we're there.

Just helping you out junior...

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
ZZZZzzzzz. You are boring, internet tough guy. Show a time slip, and you'll get some respect. Act like you're acting, and people will call you a bull shitter. Really, try putting it in context.

Now most folks can help you out using your cell phone's camera. It's easy, really. You take a picture, send it to your email address, save it to the hard drive, upload to one of....ohhhh...a ZILLION photo sites, create the link to the photo and we're there.

Just helping you out junior...
pm me your number i'll text them to if you really don't wanna believe me,jr? i call my 19 yr old son jr you better feel with both hands lol i'm really a good guy defending my self if that helps?

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well i know you have well over 30k in your 11 sec car now thats fishy and a BIG waste of money,when you wanna go really fast bring your car down i'll get it fast for you how long has it took you to get into the 11's 6 yrs lmfao by the way i am home the turbonator would service your ass that's just being honest with ya http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3323361270968859341 you got more in your wheeels that i have in the whole motor nevermind your only going 12's jeez

Note of seriousness here. You missed the dig about the "turbonator". It's one of those snake oil mods to stick in your intake. I was NOT disprespecting your fox build. I have two of my own...

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Note of seriousness here. You missed the dig about the "turbonator". It's one of those snake oil mods to stick in your intake. I was NOT disprespecting your fox build. I have two of my own...
i'm a big fox body guy finally got an 05 i bought wrecked always loved the body but after i got it i wasn't really impressed with performance 13,50 when i first got it,tinkerd with it told myself and otherhalf i wasn't going to dump alot of money in it and just wanted to see what i could get out of it with out spending money and got a decent number and was excited to share it with you guy's but i noticed the 05 guy's up are alot different from fox body guy's the seem to wanna see you do good,the 05 guy's seem more like the younger import crown personally i'm really let down with alot of guy's ive met on here just typing i'd hope there better people in person,sorry logged on figuring the mustangs guy's were all the same well i'm learning different must just be the younger crowd?

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Actually, age wise it's a mix. This site is all about getting the most out of the platform, and PROVING it so others can learn, otherwise it's just someone talking.

Think about it, the S197 platform is heavy, has a fair to middlin smallblock 281, and sticking with motor leaves you little options for getting down into the 11s. A handful of folks have got there on motor alone, most stick cams in there to make it stick.

Of the shelf, low 13s are pretty well documented, and a few bolt ons here and there get you into the 12s. When people push on know limitations, everyone wants to be sure it's not BS is all. Me, I was just poking at you, hoping you'd put up the slip. Too many folks have come on here with big stories but no proof. It get old trying to figure out who's got the truth and who's got the lies.

Anyhow, if true the times are impressive but me and others just want to see the proof, if that's possible...

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Actually, age wise it's a mix. This site is all about getting the most out of the platform, and PROVING it so others can learn, otherwise it's just someone talking.

Think about it, the S197 platform is heavy, has a fair to middlin smallblock 281, and sticking with motor leaves you little options for getting down into the 11s. A handful of folks have got there on motor alone, most stick cams in there to make it stick.

Of the shelf, low 13s are pretty well documented, and a few bolt ons here and there get you into the 12s. When people push on know limitations, everyone wants to be sure it's not BS is all. Me, I was just poking at you, hoping you'd put up the slip. Too many folks have come on here with big stories but no proof. It get old trying to figure out who's got the truth and who's got the lies.

Anyhow, if true the times are impressive but me and others just want to see the proof, if that's possible...
i knew ther was a good guy behind that mask lol i'm getting that sent over now if i can figure out how i can make stuff fast but suck on the puter and technology

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let's give credit where credit is due!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Good way to put it, baby!

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
has anyone on here done any porting on there intake if they haven't they really should i am convinced it helped a ton,i searched before i did and came up empty handed,i'd love to see other results like mattd? or some of there guys soooo close to going 10's i think it would give it that tenth or two maybe?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back