New From Iowa

007GT

Reaction score
Been using this forum and a couple others, but mainly this one to help with the build on my 07 GT. Just have long tubes and new gears for the rear end to install for the summer up here. Looking forward to being part of this forum.

007GT

Reaction score
That's the only picture I have of it at work. I will get some more posted when I get home from work.

Attachments

• 1403244_10100496175712073_461543761_o.jpg
    1403244_10100496175712073_461543761_o.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 17

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Nice, North of Des Moines then... was hoping you were closer to Council Bluffs so we could meet up. I am Southwest Omaha (Gretna) so that is a pretty good drive for either one of us.

007GT

Reaction score
Nice, North of Des Moines then... was hoping you were closer to Council Bluffs so we could meet up. I am Southwest Omaha (Gretna) so that is a pretty good drive for either one of us.

I don't usually make it over that way, but if I do I will let you know when I will be in the area.

007GT

Reaction score
Welcome! What are your future goals/plans?

with my 07 I have most of my engine mods done, keeping this on n/a and I'm sure I'll get crap for going that route instead of going f/i but I've been slowly adding mods over the last 3 years.

Right now I just have the kooks long tubes and o/r x pipe to install but I have
steeda cai 90mm
steeda udp
Ford Racing Intake manifold
Ford Racing 62mm throttle body
Ford hot rod cams
Prothane motor mounts
Pypes Violator axle backs but thinking about getting a full kooks exhaust not sure yet though
SCT livewire tuner (bama tune's)

I also have 4.10 gears for the rear end I need to get installed once it warms up and I can get it to a shop.

Eventually I'd like to get the suspension done mostly with bmr and whiteline parts, unless anyone here has other suggestions which I'm always open too.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Meh, if someone gives you crap, who cares. It's your car. I'm staying N/A for now too. Can't wait to get my hands on some Hot Rods myself.

I put the BMR LCAs/UCA in and I couldn't believe the difference. It totally shaped up how the rear end of the car behaves.

Sounds like some good stuff you got going! :thumb2:

007GT

Reaction score
Meh, if someone gives you crap, who cares. It's your car. I'm staying N/A for now too. Can't wait to get my hands on some Hot Rods myself.

I put the BMR LCAs/UCA in and I couldn't believe the difference. It totally shaped up how the rear end of the car behaves.

Sounds like some good stuff you got going! :thumb2:

appreciate the support. also you're going to love the hot rods. they sound amazing. :)

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
with my 07 I have most of my engine mods done, keeping this on n/a and I'm sure I'll get crap for going that route instead of going f/i but I've been slowly adding mods over the last 3 years.

Right now I just have the kooks long tubes and o/r x pipe to install but I have
steeda cai 90mm
steeda udp
Ford Racing Intake manifold
Ford Racing 62mm throttle body
Ford hot rod cams
Prothane motor mounts
Pypes Violator axle backs but thinking about getting a full kooks exhaust not sure yet though
SCT livewire tuner (bama tune's)

I also have 4.10 gears for the rear end I need to get installed once it warms up and I can get it to a shop.

Eventually I'd like to get the suspension done mostly with bmr and whiteline parts, unless anyone here has other suggestions which I'm always open too.

Should run real nice, I am staying N/A and no problems here.
I like doing more with less and surprising people with my little baby 3v. :thumb2:
I have HR cams too, love them!

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
Man, I spent 6 years in Lincoln, NE... wish I would've found this site sooner!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back