New From Iowa

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Man, I spent 6 years in Lincoln, NE... wish I would've found this site sooner!

yeah would have been good to meet up... JoshK is North East Nebraska and we used to have a couple of guys from Offutt on here... Nebraska/Iowa has been pretty sparce on here lately.

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
All I had was starcityracing and that forum was a joke. We did do the Ice Cream Cruise every year though.

2011/5.0

Reaction score
Ya i heard there running autocross out at hawkeye cc on the cdl lot

2011/5.0

Reaction score
No im set up for 1/4 drags. Stalled out auto not the best for autocross. Might go watch a few races. My sons freind is working on a 280z to run next year

chrish5517

forum member
Reaction score
with my 07 I have most of my engine mods done, keeping this on n/a and I'm sure I'll get crap for going that route instead of going f/i but I've been slowly adding mods over the last 3 years.

Right now I just have the kooks long tubes and o/r x pipe to install but I have
steeda cai 90mm
steeda udp
Ford Racing Intake manifold
Ford Racing 62mm throttle body
Ford hot rod cams
Prothane motor mounts
Pypes Violator axle backs but thinking about getting a full kooks exhaust not sure yet though
SCT livewire tuner (bama tune's)

I also have 4.10 gears for the rear end I need to get installed once it warms up and I can get it to a shop.

Eventually I'd like to get the suspension done mostly with bmr and whiteline parts, unless anyone here has other suggestions which I'm always open too.

Your going to almost the exact setup I had on my 08. I also had a 100-150 shot on the car, but other then that everything was the same. I loved it!

007GT

Reaction score
No im set up for 1/4 drags. Stalled out auto not the best for autocross. Might go watch a few races. My sons freind is working on a 280z to run next year

Gotcha. Either or I feel are just as fun to watch or compete in. IMO

007GT

Reaction score
Your going to almost the exact setup I had on my 08. I also had a 100-150 shot on the car, but other then that everything was the same. I loved it!

Awesome. From all the research I've done it seems like a solid setup. Glad to hear from someone that actually had it. Did you change injectors by any chance?

chrish5517

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't until I started uping the nitrous. They were fine with, cams, intake, tb, headers, etc. When I stepped up to 150 they were maxed out and the system was actually sucking the fuel rails dry on initial nitrous hit, causing it to run very lean for a split second. But thats a whole other issue.
I loved the car, 4.10 and drag slicks on the street and the car pulled pretty good, leaving on the 150
Getting beat by a basement 10 car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X7TCkrM9Ac&feature=youtube_gdata_player

007GT

Reaction score
Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Definitely looks like it pulled really well. As of now I'm not planning on adding any nitrous but we'll see how it runs at the track this summer.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back