New from NY!!

rtaylor117

Reaction score
hey guys my name is Bobby. I have been lurking around for a few months now and just now decided to make an intro. I live in Poughkeepsie, NY right now but in mid January I will be moving to Merritt Island, FL. Im 21 almost 22 and i picked up a 2009 GT in June and I love every min I get in this car and driveit. I do not currently have anything done to it other then the axel backs removed and I dont have much pics but ill post the few I have. Hope to start modding shortly after I move!
p.s they are all pics from my cell phone haha sorry
stang2.jpg

stang.jpg

stang5.jpg

stang3.jpg

stang4.jpg

Shades

Reaction score
Welcome from another NY black stang. I was in Poughkeepsie last month too.

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Cool man, Welcome! Im in Poughkeepsie also... That pic of your car seems to be in front of Miracle FORD?? Correct?

rtaylor117

Reaction score
Welcome from another NY black stang. I was in Poughkeepsie last month too.
so do you by any chance work at the Gap in Fishkill?
Cool man, Welcome! Im in Poughkeepsie also... That pic of your car seems to be in front of Miracle FORD?? Correct?
yup thats where I got it.. where abouts in Poughkeepsie do you live? I am out behind Price Chopper in Hudson Harbour
Welcome! and I know this is a site on mustangs and all, but I gotta ask, is that your STi?
Thats my buddies.. thing is pretty sick was all stock but he ordered a bunch of stuff for it can't wait for it to get here so I can start putting everything in!

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
yup thats where I got it.. where abouts in Poughkeepsie do you live? I am out behind Price Chopper in Hudson Harbour

Im off of Noxon rd which is right off of 55. Its actually LaGrange the town im in.. I know exactly where you are. Are you out alot??

Shades

Reaction score
Nope I don't work at the GAP but I do see StangPower05 occasionally and that's when you'll catch me in Poughkeepsie, otherwise usually 30 - 40 minutes more south on 684

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back