New from NY!!

rtaylor117

Reaction score
yea im right off noxon/titusville.... we shud meet up sometime
yea deff i'd like to meet a few other guys who know more about the car then i do lol.. just started reading into mustangs a few weeks ago after having it for a few months.. its unusual for me but whatever haha
Nope I don't work at the GAP but I do see StangPower05 occasionally and that's when you'll catch me in Poughkeepsie, otherwise usually 30 - 40 minutes more south on 684

ah thats cool. there is a black mustang with big white stripes in the parking lot so i figure id ask haha

Shades

Reaction score
yea deff i'd like to meet a few other guys who know more about the car then i do lol.. just started reading into mustangs a few weeks ago after having it for a few months.. its unusual for me but whatever haha

If you got a question that you don't want to post feel free to PM me.

ah thats cool. there is a black mustang with big white stripes in the parking lot so i figure id ask haha

Haha, they're actually silver stripes and there only on the hood, but silver and white can be impossible to tell sometimes from a picture.

rtaylor117

Reaction score
If you got a question that you don't want to post feel free to PM me.

Haha, they're actually silver stripes and there only on the hood, but silver and white can be impossible to tell sometimes from a picture.

yea could have fooled me those are silver from that little picture hahaha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back