New from Tenn. 2006 GT

GreGGo

Reaction score
Hey guys. My name's Greg and I live in TN.

Saturday, my wife's Suzuki SX4 had a check engine light... So I took it to the dealer, which happens to be a Ford dealer as well. While waiting, I came around the corner and spotted a beautiful 2006 Mustang GT. Now, the 8 years I've been driving, have only been 4 cylinders or rotary's. I've went through my Honda phase, and then a rotary phase (3 85 RX7's, which were loads of fun), and then a euro phase. I was a die hard VW guy... My dad had continuously told me if I ever sat in the driver's seat of a RWD American car, everything would change for me. Anyways, I was looking at the car and decided to start it up. And man did it sing to me. The salesman offered me a test drive, and I fell in love. Needless to say, the wife now has my 2009 GTI and her Suzuki was sacrificed. Oh, and dad was right... lol.

But enough of that, here are the pictures. I already intend to get rid of the wheels. It also has straight pipes into flowmaster mufflers. I'm not a fan of flowmasters, so I will soon be looking for some borla stingers. I look forward to the community and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 31
  • a2.JPG
    a2.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 27
  • a3.JPG
    a3.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 25

NickS

slow3v
Reaction score
I went through a euro phase as well but I loved Mustangs from the beginning.

I can tell you one thing, you WON'T be going back. Great looking car!

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I'm fairly new here too, welcome, and glad to see another from TN.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back