New girl from NJ

Lindsk

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Lindsay and im from New Jersey. I heard about this site from a link on another forum. I currently am I member of NJStangers! Great bounch of people, many from our group I see here! I got my car this April. I have a 2009 45th anniversary Brilliant Silver Deluxe. Its 5 speed with 18 inch dark fanblades.... and the only current mod I have done is added MAC axlebacks.

Picture197.jpg

Picture198-1.jpg

100_0285.jpg

Picture368.jpg

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

I did a mapquest and see you're not far from Newburgh, NY. The Saleen Nationals will be at OCC headquarters August 5-8 of next year and will be open to all Mustangs. It would be nice to meet up with your crew, cuz it looks like some nice rides in the bunch.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Welcome Lindsay!! I am sure Laura, and Liz, and a few other ladies on here will be happy to see another female!!

Nice car!!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the nuthouse! As Chris said, it's always nice to have another chick!

Lindsk

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes already everyone! Dread53 il mention it to everyone. Would love to have a huge mustang group with other members! Sounds like a plan to me. 07caligtstang, it is nice to have other girls! I love your car, espically the white. Thats what I wanted =[ but silver was close ha :thumb:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sure is girly! We are few and far between so we gots to stick together. You got any questions, feel free to ask me, I'm all ears.

I am actually a part of MDPatriotStangs. We do quite a few get togethers with your bunch throughout the year and go on cruises. So I might run into you!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Dont let this bunch of Horny Bastards scare you away haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back